Need Help...

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by papaniz, Oct 8, 2010.

1. papaniz

papaniz MDL Novice

Oct 8, 2010
    Hey guys, how are you doing? I needed a little bit of help, so I seen this forum. I have Windows 7, and used RemoveWat to remove the activation for it. But when I right click on properties it does not show a product key. Is there any program that can just make a fake product key for it to show there? Because I may need to take my netbook in for cleaning, and I don't want them to find out I have an illegal version of windows. Thanks for the help guys. :cool::cool:

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    It might be easier to just buy one of those little vacums for computers and google how to clean your fans and vents, etc...

They really shouldn't be in your business about your win 7 having no activation stuff. At the worst, unless their natzi's, they might maybe tell you have bogus copy. Unless your problem is actually activation I can't see them checking activation status but you never know. With Daz loader it will show activated and they probebly won't be able to tell the difference so maybe try loader if you want that activation icon!

3. kvonlinee

kvonlinee MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2010
    I think timesurfer is right about loader Daz and clean it yourself.
    I laughed when I read at first. unless cleaning technician are extremely good at detective window activation then I am worry about my status of activation, but how odd happen? the job to detect I think belong to Microsoft.

4. randomboy

randomboy MDL Junior Member

Feb 10, 2010
    LOL!!!!! Probably Microsoft has these new job openings now "Laptop cleaner piracy detectives"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. papaniz

papaniz MDL Novice

Oct 8, 2010
    Alright thanks guys, lol maybe I should've thought it through a bit.