need some help identifying a song, a classic rock song

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stayboogy, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    #1 stayboogy, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
    i don't know what the song is called but it is a classic rock song that i heard on the radio and i really need some help finding out what it is

it has a creepy intro and outro that sounds like a video arcade game, and the first lyrics sound something like "i'm living la vita honey..." though those are not the exact words because i can't find any song with those words but that's kind what it sounds like. the singer has a low voice. the intro is what is most noticeable and i can't figure out what video game the intro sounds like either but it sounds spooky.

i really need some help finding out what it is.

any ideas??? tell me some classic rock songs with video/arcade game sounding intros, and i mean right at the very first of the song, before the music starts...

please help

***edit, i found it, in a gadda da vita, by iron butterfly; so nevermind lmao!!! seems like i was really off with the lyrics but i couldn't make it out on the radio at all lol***:haha::roflmao:

a mod can delete if they want

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    Inna-godda-divida by Iron Butterfly?? maybe,guessing...

3. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    #3 jayblok, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    video of song???

4. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    yep that's it guys; i put an edit above. i had been looking for several minutes and then i finally found it right after i posted lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...