need some help with pluspatch

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mushaboom, Mar 26, 2009.

1. mushaboom

mushaboom MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2009
    I had some troubles with my laptop hardware (memory and hdd problems) and after dealing with millions of bluescreens I finally got my 7057 working. However, after those system restores and other weird built in repair things I lost my genuine activation. Reapplying it with pluspatch doesnt work. What do I have to do to get it activated again? I had this same problem in 7048 after some software issues and but after that I just upgraded to the same build. Now tho, I don't want to configure everything again and would like to know what to replace or what to do to get my win7 activated again.

I tried googleing the problem but didnt find the suitable answer. I found one from 6xxx build activations but it didnt seem to be it.

Thanks!

2. bolthead

bolthead MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2007
    #2 bolthead, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  3. mushaboom

mushaboom MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2009
    #3 mushaboom, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
    (OP)
    I understand that pluspatch does activate with these but makes it somehow genuine.

edit: Ok, I now feel quite stupid, cause it worked this time (I have tried those keys before and they didnt work)

Thanks!

4. bchat

bchat MDL Smart Azz

Nov 7, 2008
    Don't feel stupid - they don't always work the first time, or the second, or the third. Betas, more than an OS, an adventure.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...