NERO - .nra to play on Windows Media Player or Winamp

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by gramire7, Jul 31, 2011.

1. gramire7

gramire7 MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2011
    I have been looking for a converter or a plugin to be able to play all my nero - .nra files in Windows Media Player or in Winamp. If anyone has any information on how I can do this with a converter or a plugin, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,

2. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
  3. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. gramire7

gramire7 MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2011
    Jayblok and Nero100,

Thanks for your information. I did find the following converter, NRA To M3U Converter 2.2 Requirements:

• J2SE Runtime Environment (JRE)

I installed the Java = jre-7-windows-x64, however I can not figure out how to use this converter. The converter is a .JAR file. I extracted everything and all I see is .class files but I can't find any file to start the program.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

5. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    The easiest way to do so is by right-clicking on the JAR file, Open With -> Java Platform.

If you just double-click on the JAR, it does not guarantee you running it for several reasons; improper file association being the most likely.

If you don't see the Java Platform option in the Open With, there might be something wrong with the JRE installation. I can only hope / assume that the particular program doesn't have any compatibility issues with the JRE7 / x64 :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...