New-google os ?????????

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by go2gm, Feb 17, 2009.

1. go2gm

go2gm MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2009
  2. trodas

trodas MDL Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Don't forget to tell us, what is the result.

Personally, I starting to find Google a bit too much everywhere. They know what are you searching for (Google), they know what your emails are (Gmail), they know where you looking for (Google Earth) and next they want whole your OS? I starting to be suspicious there. Remember, it is just two young jews from Russia that founded Google ;)

3. foxhunter

foxhunter MDL Member

Feb 6, 2009
    You don't have to install it. Let Google build some refrigerators, some ovens or maybe some cars.

If there are alternatives you don't have to use google. That's the same to mail, search, earth....

4. [Yezok]

[Yezok] MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2009
    looks to be based on open suse

5. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    #6 HMonk, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. facfiles

facfiles MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2009
    :) as they say in short time you'll open your frige and google will be there... to use or not some software is your own choise, and if to talk about Jews - you know, somebody once told me the whole World was made by Jew..

7. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Careful, my friend, careful. No political things in here - and that's the special kind which is unwanted.

It's just the usual crap going off when those political discussions fly in. The s**t really hits the fan and after 25 pages of useless flaming and discussion and offenses an annoyed mod closes the thread.
    Don't want that in here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    Straight up UBUNTU base..Its hard to get a more stable kernel lately..

I don't know where the SUSE came from??

Mint is green too, its pure UBUNTU..

I guess Debian is in there somewhere:D:D:cool:

9. duh

duh MDL Member

Jan 20, 2009
    lol, lawl, rawlf,
    define ubuntu : an operating system for those who cant install debian

p.s. i am a debian user.

10. kieran78

kieran78 MDL Novice

Jan 26, 2010
    The reason I am very excited about Google Chrome OS is due Speed, simplicity and security.
    It will use the web as its platform that is good for the upcoming netbook market.

11. rasso

rasso MDL Member

May 24, 2009
    if ggoogle gonna make a OS , i will install it on netbook..i think google OS need very low ram cpu blabla

12. blackranger

blackranger MDL Senior Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Good I like Chrome OS too (not chromium OS which is designed for the others' personal computers).
    Hope could get it asap!!!
    Wonderful logon method - using Gmail account
    Really bright!

13. thardy01

thardy01 MDL Novice

Jan 3, 2010
    Define Debian : An inferior Linux version for users incapable of using Gentoo