New Moderator

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by ancestor(v), Oct 22, 2007.

1. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    #1 ancestor(v), Oct 22, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
    Hi

I'm a new mod. I'll be doing different things...I'm also new to being a mod.

If I can do anything for you, feel free to PM me.

king regards,
    ancestor(v)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barney Bear

Barney Bear MDL Novice

May 28, 2007
    Congratulations ncestor(v)

Regards

BB

3. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Gee, thanks! I appreciate that :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Barney Bear

Barney Bear MDL Novice

May 28, 2007
    I wish I could help more on the forum but I am a thick git :( as we say here in the UK but I have learned a few things from the forum (thanks)

BB (trying)

5. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    #5 ancestor(v), Oct 28, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2007
    (OP)
    Hey, don't say that. You're not a thick git.

You contribute to this forum, e.g. by welcoming people. You contribute to our engagement: you are educating yourself. Being interested in the world surrounding you is the best thing you can do.

Nobody accuses you of anything! Stay here with us, watch the world. Don't make yourself feel bad. Seeing yourself as a worthy person (which you definetely are) is important in life. If you believe in yourself you are able to do anything. :)

6. Barney Bear

Barney Bear MDL Novice

May 28, 2007
    I was told many years ago by a wise old man at work (the type that have seen the world) he was learning me something (well trying) and he said to me the man who knows everything never learned nothing LOL ?