NEW!!! Utimate Retail K**s (6 pieces)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by 142 857, Aug 29, 2009.

1. 142 857

142 857 MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2009
    #1 142 857, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
    By this link ... you can find 6 new Retail keys for activation Ultimate by phone.

P.S. Link was deleted upon request of Hans2009

2. Lenmaer

Lenmaer MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2009
    Thanks but too bad, now that they're on the web, microsoft will blacklist them soon.

3. El_Heffe

El_Heffe MDL Member

Jul 16, 2007
    Retail keys are meaningless. They still have to be activated and Microsoft can easily blacklist them.

OEM:SLP keys are the only keys that should be used.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. racky29

racky29 MDL Senior Member

Aug 2, 2007
  5. Hans2009

Hans2009 MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2009
    #5 Hans2009, Aug 29, 2009
    dont post this keys in pictures
    send them via pn or email pls

i would be s**tty when MS read this forum entry and block them

pls edit first post

By the way i had an original Vista 64bit key and i share it with 50 friends of mine or more
    nd my friends 100% share this key to their friends this key is valid since rtm of vista so when you send those keys via pn or email the same happens many ppl can use these keys like my vista 64 key

THX for listening

thx

6. peja2222

peja2222 MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2009
    have you any key please via send pm

7. tremore

tremore MDL Novice

Jul 28, 2009
    me too thanks in advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. sb18180

sb18180 MDL Junior Member

Aug 25, 2009
    #8 sb18180, Aug 29, 2009
    i would love the rtm x86 win7 ultimate PLEASE if you could pm me thanks.

9. Gradius

Gradius MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    #9 Gradius, Aug 29, 2009
    There is absolutely no point to be afraid ! :rolleyes:

Until given moment, M$ will be unable to do anything, I guess you guys still don't understand the hole thing about keys yet.

They can bl RETAIL keys, but then, just wait for a VLK, they cannot do a thing after a given time.

10. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    That also counts for OEM SLP keys

11. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #11 HotCarl, Aug 29, 2009
    In my opinion, it does not matter if you post a link to the keys here or not...they are already spread around the internet. While hans2009 has a point, it is not a valid one in this case (unless someone on this forum came by the key themselves and privately posted them here, and no one else on the internet has seen them). The only reason not to post a link to it here would be to not draw more attention to *this* forum. Whether or not you post a link here, the keys will still eventually get blocked because they are already disseminated all over the internet elsewhere. It is literally like tossing a single grain of sand onto a beach, and then trying to remove it...as these keys are literally everywhere...

Seeing as how the linked keys were posted on another forum and linked to on this one, removing the link to it here will do nothing. If the mods do not want the keys linked to on this forum, then so be it...but to remove the links because some unknown person says that they will get blacklisted isn't a valid reason, because they will be still be used many times, then blacklisted regardless... IMHO, all you will succeed in doing (by removing the links to the keys here) is to not let people here use the keys before they are blocked... :rolleyes:

12. Gradius

Gradius MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
  13. Hans2009

Hans2009 MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2009
    the chance that ms can blacklist those keys were posted in forums are mucher higher then when you get it via pn

14. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #14 HotCarl, Aug 29, 2009
    Wrong. The chances they will get blocked goes up with each person that uses the key...which will be anywhere from hundreds to thousands probably. It makes no difference whether they are posted here or not, or whether they are PM'ed or not. I'm not trying to "attack" you, but please stop trying to "scare" people from posting keys with your invalid reasoning... :rolleyes:

15. Hans2009

Hans2009 MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2009
    you wrote bulls**t
    as i said i had an original Vista ultimate rtm Retail key that i shared with 50 of my friends,and they shared with other 50 friends usw usw usw

and this key is STILL valid

why??

i didnt share it over inet

16. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #16 HotCarl, Aug 29, 2009
    EXACTLY. Your *private* keys... There you go, you said it yourself... Since these keys that were linked to here are already public, how do you propose to stop all the other forums from posting them like many already have? Your logic is flawed my friend... You have a point, but the fact that the keys are already public invalidates your point. Quit while you are ahead. :)

EDIT: Keys that were posted on public forums that are frequently used by thousands of people is a lot different that you giving keys out to your friends... If you still fail to see the difference here, then there is nothing more I can say to you, but please do not scare others with your invalid reasoning. :)

EDIT2: You do know that these keys linked to here are posted on other forums, right? This forum is not the source of the keys. They are already public. I don't know how I can type things out more clearly so that you can grasp what I am saying...

17. Gradius

Gradius MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    This shows M$ needs to contract a better team for his anti-pirate means, I alone would write a simple program, 1000% more effective, to just check how many times a key alone was used matching some infos from first time it was activated, for example:

- Register date/time/IP when a key was activated for first time;
    - Register some crucial infos about the computer used when it was 1st activated (I cannot go into details, but no, it wouldn't be related to HDD infos)
    - Register date/time when the key was shipped from M$ to shop (statistics sales, but also helps on anti-pir8)
    - Register WHEN that key was sold.

Just with the first two informations, I can:

IF the key was used more than 2 times, then the probably to be used for pirates is over 50%. So flag a yellow alert for it, if it goes on red status (let us says 3~5 times), then is indeed used on more machines, so auto-blacklist the key. Simple like that.

A dumb program, would just check if it was used for over 20 times = pirate, because there is NO WAY, you would re-install that many times on same computer. Even if that happens, it would mean, lets say, just 1%, so just 1% would need to contact M$, and then they can perform a better "filter" (I trully mean watch over) on them by using another simple "special" program, just for those cases.

18. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #18 HotCarl, Aug 29, 2009
    Yup... What about when the key is used hundreds (maybe thousands) of times like these keys will? Since they are already public, these keys will be blocked whether they are posted (or linked to) here or not due to the number of people that will attempt activation with them. That is guaranteed...just like someone walking down the street will pick up a $20 bill if they see it laying on the ground, people will try to use these keys to activate because they are there, and "free". If you use those retail keys, it is only a matter of time before they come up as not genuine on your system. People are much better off using the newest OEM SLP keys with a loader or BIOS mod (and a corresponding certificate).

19. Gradius

Gradius MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    A loader is very easy to catch up, M$ just need to release a "critical update" (hehe so much for sarcasm) to check if there is something other than it should be on a given partition or even the whole HDD. In other words, is really easy to detect if loaders are installed or not.

As for SLIC+CERT+SLP/VLK keys, well, that part they cannot do a thing about, not with the way it was engineered, only blacklist those keys, but it means nothing, since it will always popup a new key around (thanks to Internet), and M$ will be unable to blacklist a key used on thousands (or more) legit computers, only to think the caos and costs involved on re-issuing new keys, telling to consumers to change the keys, etc, etc, and for absolutely no real point, since pirates can always go after another key, or even the new key issued itself.

There is a lot better way to difficult that last resource, but I will not even mention (unless M$ gives me a stable job with a nice salary). :cool: :D

20. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    Yes, loaders can be deactivated by MS easier, but some people cannot mod their BIOS to SLIC 2.1. On my 5 year old HP laptop, a BIOS mod is not an option...but a loader works great. And Win7 runs so much faster on it than XP or Vista ever did... It is just a "cat & mouse" game where MS will eventually block my loader, then I will install a new one and continue living my life just fine. On one of my desktop PCs I have a modded BIOS. That is definitely the best way to go as there is no way MS can detect that it is not a new OEM PC...aside from coming to my house and looking at my PC :) ;)