[New year 2020 Giveaway] FlashBoot Pro 10 Lifetime licenses by PrimeExpert Software

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Dec 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank PrimeExpert Software for this generous offering of 10 Lifetime licenses of FlashBoot Pro for My Digital Life Forum. :giverose::tankyou:

[​IMG]

PrimeExpert Software Homepage:- https://www.prime-expert.com/

About FlashBoot Pro:-

FlashBoot Pro can create an installable clone of Windows on the USB thumbdrive to instantly transfer an entire operating system to another computer, even with dissimilar hardware.
    Bootable clones is another feature of FlashBoot Pro which allows to boot Windows directly from USB storage device on any PC: a user can have a copy of their computer in a pocket, ready to go under any circumstance.
    Also FlashBoot Pro can aid in installation of Windows 7 to new computers, even with NVMe storage devices and USB 3.0 controllers: it prepares Windows Setup on USB thumbdrive with all necessary drivers integrated.

More info about the software: https://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Giveaway Caveats:-
    • Giveaway edition of the software is not time limited, does not require activation, it is not bound to hardware (same as paid edition).
    • Giveaway edition of the software has all features of the paid edition, except the free updates to subsequent versions.

Important Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway.
    If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)
    Reason:- HERE

And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on February 10, 2020.

Good luck all. :good3:

P.S. Do check out this interesting FlashBoot Next Feature Poll:- https://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/poll/

2. please take me inside this giveaway

3. rgnr74

rgnr74 MDL Novice

Nov 28, 2017
    Seems really convenient software, could definitely put it to good use!

4. malimiller

malimiller MDL Novice

May 31, 2017
    Wowww, I had been waiting for this since years. It's an awesome software. I even contacted the company requesting for a licence. I hope I can win this finally. Thanks for this amazing giveaway. <3

5. vaha81

vaha81 MDL Novice

May 13, 2015
  6. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thanks for this giveaway whizkidraj !

Flashboot is a great tool for creating USB drives with bootable and fully-functional Windows installations. Flashboot is one of the most complete ISO to USB packages on the market, packed with features and using minimal system resources.
    this is a reliable application that offers quick and uncomplicated solution to creating bootable USB flash disks.

I would like to win this wonderful software!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    PLEASE I participate in this giveaway
    Thanks

8. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Count me in please, would love to have this software.

9. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    FlashBoot also supports ESD format of source Windows installation images, so I want to enter this giveaway.

10. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    #10 tarekma7, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    Thanks a lot for this giveaway. It is my first time to hear about this application and looks very interesting. I am planning to have new computer and this app will be of great help to have an installable clone of Windows on my USB thumbdrive. It is an amazing to be able to instantly transfer an entire operating system using simple app. In addition, the program supports most drivers and restore of all my installed apps. Please count me in this wonderful giveaway

11. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    I never heard of this application and its capabilities are truly enormous.
    therefore willing to take part in the draw.

12. Shortyportuguese

Shortyportuguese MDL Senior Member

Apr 3, 2019
    I would love to have such powerful tool, it is new for me

13. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    This tool sounds great in my ears, count me in this contest.

14. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    A never heard before software with lots of exciting features.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

15. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    I had used the free version of this software a long time before, but I have switched to another alternative due to the limitations in it.
    Please include me in this giveaway.
    Thanks @whizkidraj & PrimeExpert Software

16. daniel_k

daniel_k MDL Member

Jan 21, 2019
    Really interested on the Windows 7 with no CSM feature.
    Please count me in on this giveaway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Windows 7 on pure UEFI no CSM? That's really cool.
    Include me in this contest. Thank you.

18. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    I need this for various reasons. I would like to be able to reformat my machine using this whenever it is necessary. It would save an incredible amount of time in the process.
    Thank you for this opportunity.

19. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Thanks, please count me in

20. The Freeman

The Freeman MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2018
    #20 The Freeman, Jan 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Count me in please, thank you very much.
    This software is a W7 life saving boat on a sharky W10 sea.