Newbe with Bios Problems HP6730b

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by Arragorn, May 23, 2015.

1. Arragorn

Arragorn MDL Novice

May 21, 2015
    Hello together,
    at first I would say that I´m a newbe in the thematic and I´ve some question. My Notebook is a HP6730b, P8400, OS win7 home Premium 64bit. I had tried to install four diffrent Memory Kits but nothing happened, they don´want to run as they can. Then I had phoned with HP service Support and they gave me, new Bios Version F.20. After I upgraded Bios same Problem. Memory the same problem, can´t boot from USB- or what else ever. Bios is locked with password and it´s not possible to make any changes in Bios. Its fully of Security crap. I had tried to patch Bios with this Tool from this Forum, but it not possible, because Win siad it´s not compatible win32 application. And so on. I´ve read many many Posts and Threads now I´am very confiused. Is there somebody who can help? If there is a solution for....., please give a "How to.....".
    Sorry for my English
    THX
    Arragorn

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. Arragorn

Arragorn MDL Novice

May 21, 2015
    Hello Tito,
    thanx for your advice. It was pretty easy to unlock with the Tool from Mazzif. He made a good job. But after the Bios was unlocked, I wondered because if couldn´t see any terms were I can set something special like memory timming or Fan speed something like this. Do you know how I can unhide hidding function in Bios?

4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009