Newbie Question , Once activated does Windows 7 stay that way? Or do they have issues

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by kentuckynet, Feb 2, 2011.

1. kentuckynet

kentuckynet MDL Novice

Feb 2, 2011
    Hello, my daughter was wanting me to install windows 7 on her laptop. My question is i downloaded windows 7 ultimate (torrent) and im aware of the windos loader 195 my question is will the operating system continue to work or will it get blacklisted like windows xp pro has done so many times in the past?

Thanks for your help
    kentucky

2. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Nothing is 100%, however due to the way Daz Loader works you would be unlikely to experience any issues. The loader works outside of windows and does not alter system files. The program is also encrypted in a way known only by Daz. These reasons make it very difficult for MS to detect the loader.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kentuckynet

kentuckynet MDL Novice

Feb 2, 2011
    Ok, thanks but where do i download the correct DAZ Loader? Seems to be some fake ones floating around....

Thanks again

4. kentuckynet

kentuckynet MDL Novice

Feb 2, 2011
    Thank you, i had already seen that but there are over 1000 pages of info....im all for reading but thats a little too much.

I downloaded it and will give it a try