No Difference Between 7Loader Versions

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by JakeL, Aug 2, 2009.

1. JakeL

JakeL MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    The tools 7Loader use, all versions use the same VBscript and same tools to modify the bootstrapper to emulate SLIC tables. This was written long before 7 even made an appearance. Since both Vista and 7 get OEM activated in the same way. On the side note, Linux wins again because the bootstrapper it installs is a modified GRUB. :)

When you click any OEM Brand button on 7Loader, it unpacks an EXE to your temp folder from the resource files. Thanks to Orbit30s terrible programming, this is why it is 10mb. Every button is assigned a different EXE. Then all it does is run a vld.exe the executes a vbscript that adds in registry values and bitmap images that makes windows look like its from an OEM distributor.

With this now said, any version will work the same since orbit30 doesn't know what the hell he is doing. All he had to do was to copy and paste code to make his application work. The Loader from the Chinese, some OEM Registry entries from Hazar, and bam, a Bill Gates.

For those who thinks there is something malicious:

2. whitehat2009

whitehat2009 MDL Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Thank you, someone who knows what he's talking about! I never had much appreciation for the softloaders out there...it's kinda funny to see how poorly written this thing is.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gonzakpo

Gonzakpo MDL Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Well, at least he tries to "make" a loader for 7. Maybe you could help him to improve the crack (reduce its size).

Anyway, thanks for telling us the truth about this crack.

4. gruntparty

gruntparty MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2009
    There are many ways to program this loader, but the way orbit did it is to long and not in a logical order. I like your way JakeL, much more logical path to follow. But since orbit is the only one doing it, oh well, good enough for me.

5. pulkit

pulkit MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    if you know so much about the loader and what are its problems and that orbit30 has terrible programming then why dont you make one and help everyone.
    pleople have to use the present loader because there is no other better loader so if you can the go ahead and make a better loader.

6. mythamp

mythamp MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2009
    Thanks for taking your time and writing us why the lo*der they made, is so crappy and stolen.

Atleast they added value to this community unlike your post, get a life and stop nagging, you didnt do crap for anybody here so stop posting how you know it all.

Get back when you have something worth sharing instead of nagging and demoralizing people who actually helped countless of us to hacktivate windows 7.

7. FCM168

FCM168 MDL Junior Member

Mar 27, 2008
    Thanks for the great insight of your knowledge JakeL.

So when do we expect a loader from you written from scratch!?

Regards

8. JakeL

JakeL MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Very well... I'll write my own.

9. mythamp

mythamp MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2009
    Thanks that would be highly appreciated by all I am sure.