No explorer crashes in the original MS x64 anymore.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by minoverta, Jul 27, 2009.

1. minoverta

minoverta MDL Member

Jun 17, 2009
    First i used the 3 part x64 version, leaked by a Chinese guy, creating my own ISO. Using this version i was confronted with explorer crashes a couple of times and after that i used the home made version from wZor and the same problems popped up. Also a few friends that i know had exactly the same problem. For now with the real RTM x64 i haven't had one single problem. No explorer crashes anymore. So now i am sure this is the real one and i am very happy with it. I must say, and i tested it in every way, Microsoft have done a bloody good job after Vista. With Vista i got very frustrated and later on i used many different Linux distro's to get a stable system. I also learned myself to install the Mac OS on my PC (Tiger/Leopard) and worked like a charm. The only thing was everytime i needed a kernel hack after a version update, so i bought myself an iMac. I am very satified with the Mac OS and still but after testing many Windows 7 versions through Bootcamp, and now the RTM, i use Windows more then ever :)

2. tomorrow

tomorrow MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2008
    Actually i like(d) Vista.Had very few problems with it

Have been using it for nearly 3 years now(everyday use since Vista RC 2006 autumn)

Ofcorse there is no denying that Windows 7 improves on vista and is even better.