No vista cracks working...

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by film_guy01, Feb 7, 2009.

1. film_guy01

film_guy01 MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2009
    I had vista64 working last week. And I decided I didn't need the power (I have only 2 gigs of ram anyway) so I decided to clean up my system and reinstall. This time install vista x86. So i did. But the vistaloader crack didnt work. Neither did the Paradox crack. Neither did Vista Activator 2007 or Vista Activator 2008. The Developer Activation did not work either. WOW6 didn't work either. And I tried tweaking it with differnet settings from VOATKTools.

I think it HAS to be my hardware. I have an Aopen AK86L motherboard. I am at my wits end. I am pretty savy when it comes to computers too, but this just has me stumpped. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

2. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    How much are you willing to do to activate Vista. Bios mods are fairly reliable for activation!!:D:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. film_guy01

film_guy01 MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2009
    Bios mods....

Ok. Tell me what I have to do. At this point my computer is a brick without it.

Thanks!!

4. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    Tell me what manufacturer you want, I will add the slic to the BIOS if possible. You will download the cert pack from the top of the all slics tested and not tested thread. You flash your bios. Install the cert and serial per instructions in the pack. and it hopefully activates.

I can add the sting for XP activation also, or not. it is up to you.

If you use a modded bios, you will have to be sure the hacks and cracks are removed. After a bios mod, you can build your own OEM type DVD for subsequent installs.

Let me know what you want. I would suggest reading a bit in the forum though. It is quite a bit of info.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. film_guy01

film_guy01 MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2009
    #5 film_guy01, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
    (OP)
    Asus is a good manufacturer lets go with them.
    I just flashed my bios, so it should be back to its default settings with no cracks or anything installed right now. I don't need the XP settings. I won't be using XP again, and if I need to I have a valid copy anyway.

Awesome thanks.
    Let me know what else you need from me and what else I might need to know.

Thanks so much!