Nod32 x64 pass and key update issues

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by BlowFeld20K, Feb 18, 2011.

1. BlowFeld20K

BlowFeld20K MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2011
    Hi
    Maybe someone here can give me some advice.

Been using Nod32 for years now with updated user and pass keys from various websites.

Upgraded to a Nod32 anti-virus x64 version sometime ago that i was forced to download from Esets site ( couldn't find a reliable x64 anywhere else ) and updated the trial key when needed then just continued to use updated user and pass keys.
    This all worked fine just as normal for months until about 20th of January 2011 when my version of Nod32 started refusing any and all keys i tried on it.

Anyone shed any useful info on my situation.

Current version of Nod32 x64 is 4.2.64.12

I have looked into the offline updates, but apparently they don't work on Nod32 anti-virus x64 ( it still asks for user+pass ) so i would need to move to Nod32 smart security.
    Also am slightly suspicious of the offline updates from whi5t1er Den as they seem to contain some unnecessary .exe's as .nfo and readme files!!!

Appreciate any advice, please don't break forum rules posting links just basic info or msg me details.

thanks
    Blowfeld20k

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Keys probably got blacklisted, remember when you use all these keys your ip gets logged on the Eset servers using whatever login. Either you find a key that's not blacklisted or get a legal version of the program. My solution , if you're interested, would be to just use Avast 5 Free.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BlowFeld20K

BlowFeld20K MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2011
    #3 BlowFeld20K, Feb 19, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
    (OP)
    Maybe i should have made it clearer, or maybe you didn't read my post carefully enough. I always used new keys and now new keys are not being accepted by my Nod32.
    So its nothing to do with blacklisted keys
    The ip blacklist as one of the possibilities i have considered ........ thats why i posted here to try and find
    out if anyone else has had similar issues.

But thanks for pimpin' Avast ...... i'll try it as a last resort.

4. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    Current Version of Nod32 x64 is 4.2.71.2. If your going to use offline updates from "whi5t1er Den" why don't you go there and ask why your keys are not working. Btw, if you run a legit license you would not have those issues - but obviously you know that.

5. foopy

foopy MDL Novice

Sep 16, 2010
    Google MiNODLogin 3.9.01 and use it. Be sure to remove existing non-working login info. If not MiNODLogin may struggle to insert the new info.

6. jobousephk

jobousephk MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2011
    You can use ESET PureFix or Box mara-fix.

But I prefer ESET PureFix

7. BlowFeld20K

BlowFeld20K MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2011
    Thanks for the replies guys.

@jobousephk

Could you please elaborate a little on ESET PureFix and Box mara-fix as just stating the names doesn't tell me much, so isn't that useful really.

8. BlowFeld20K

BlowFeld20K MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2011
    #9 BlowFeld20K, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
    (OP)
    Thanks for being a typical snotty condescending 1337 forum ass hole, where does the net spawn you kids from .... lol.
    The reason i ask for elaboration is that as with many warez utils 99% of the search results google gives are download links very few if any info about the actual program and virtually non that give an actual user opinion pros and cons differences from other similar apps, ect, ect........
    If you'd tried a search yourself rather than trying to be condescending and use what you erroneously assumed was a noob as a soapbox you would maybe have appreciated this ......... no reply is required .......... carry on as you where ....

9. BlowFeld20K

BlowFeld20K MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2011
    Big thanks bro worked a treat am now back on the bus with full updates

Thanks for the help
    Zeb