non genuine windows 7 ultimate

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by eggRoll, Oct 2, 2011.

1. eggRoll

eggRoll MDL Novice

Oct 2, 2011
    hi everyone,

i just updated my windows and how i am getting the non genuine sign at the bottom. i have read the posting and went to this thread forums.mydigitallife .info/threads/19404-Not -genuine-after-KB97 1033-update-Read-this! i followed the instructions to use the "Using RemoveWAT, but like to be genuine?" but when i clicked on the ReomveWAT link there is nothing for me to download. next i tried to the Daz Loader but when i opened the app it did not give me the option to uninstall; the uninstall/install buttons were unclickable. can someone please help me make my computer a genuine copy again! i am giving my desktop to my little brother for school and i want to make sure this computer is set and ready to go. please help me.

2. eggRoll

eggRoll MDL Novice

Oct 2, 2011
    um i am sorry i read the post and found the thread but what second post is he talking about?

3. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. eggRoll

eggRoll MDL Novice

Oct 2, 2011
    wow thank you so much everyone...i am sorry i will read the post next time really really sorry...my last question is will i be able to install all of the updates now without worrying about the genuine windows issue?

5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Yes you can install updates.

6. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    ALL without exception :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...