NONE of the Windows Anti-Spy Tweaks work! DATA MINING CONFIRMED

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by MonarchX, Aug 20, 2015.

1. MonarchX

MonarchX MDL Expert

May 5, 2007
  2. freiwald

freiwald MDL Senior Member

Jul 27, 2015
    ah well guess you can't really remove it in windows 7 and 8 too so there is no alternative anyway... doing my best to deactivate it in windows 10. nothing more you can do

3. MonarchX

MonarchX MDL Expert

May 5, 2007
    Was it that bad in Windows 7 and 8/8.1?

4. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mrbbq

mrbbq MDL Addicted

Jul 18, 2015
    Ah this inaccurate article. Wondered when it would show up. Once more I ask that for this claim you demonstrate how things that are PHYSICALLY REMOVED or BLOCKED BY PEERBLOCK AND FIREWALL RULES are going to communicate in or out of the system. I suspect as usual we'll be waiting a while. The tools WORK. You do not have to rely on random crap being spouted. Go into your own Firewall, logging software, whatever you like. Blocked is blocked. End of.

6. antonio8909

antonio8909 MDL Guru

Feb 16, 2014
    If we block that pages in the hosts file, we will have problems with the diary use of the pc? Cortana, Mail, Windows Update, etc

7. Don

Don MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    Did what happen to Jared Fogle get everybody on this site so paranoid all of a sudden?

8. deanovCustoms

deanovCustoms MDL Novice

May 13, 2011
    #9 deanovCustoms, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Us M$ fan boys will shut up and carry on :worthy::worthy:

Some Czech guy made these claims but we do know windows 10 just can't stop looking at your stuff after tweaking etc.

Best bet will be Menuet OS :p

9. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#10 AcuraTML, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
    Would you be able to place $1000.00 bet with me if it was possible as your preaching day in and day out on this forum?

Please give it a rest and move on,

Why?

On the next update more then you will know will get reset

Second

When Windows maintenance starts an believe me you will never shut that app off it has a Web of other roots and commands to turn it on without you ever knowing it even through group edit or registry tweak, Windows 8 an especially ten have a self healer or original restore on the tracking side of things

Save your fonts and typing for something that is in your control mister brq a grill man, round and round and round on this topic = not an option on this subject

Most members in this forum don't ever need to go down the deep and driven network options you preach I believe there is no reason. They, we are not criminals, someone on the run or has something real Nasty to keep under lock and key goes down your network hide game

ATML

10. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    #11 PaulDesmond, Aug 20, 2015
    just for the records: Did you guys really believe in a nice way to avoid hard coded spying? I did not and I have no big secrets online though.
    What I expect is a statement of Nuttella one day when he conforms the spying and proofs to shut it down in front of our eyes. Anything else is speculation and wasted time, just to say

11. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Just use lots of comment sense and keep your personal stuff an your thoughts of the moment an you will be fine

I not you can be on the next guy in the media for xy an z charges as your seeking each and every day and it will be a normal day in and day out thing from now on

Each and everyone of us can easily go down that walk of shame in a heart beat

12. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    Paul is right, this needs to be stopped by MS, period:worthy:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. mrbbq

mrbbq MDL Addicted

Jul 18, 2015
    #14 mrbbq, Aug 20, 2015
    As seems to be needed at this point I present a variant of the internet mantra "pix or it never happened" people can use for this ongoing garbage. I direct this at Paul or any other conspiracy fantasists; Find one SINGLE BYTE coming or going after all the tweaks, shewolf's firewall rules, Peerblock etc are applied. Just one. Go on. Surely with all this alleged traffic still going on you can do this?
    In short;

Evidence or STFU.:tea:

Everyone else, feel free to use it as a short and snappy end to these things. ;)

14. andy.tay70

andy.tay70 MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2013
    I guess its a case of "put up and shut up" and whatever we do to disable microsofts nosey antics, they will always get the upper hand by issuing updates to turn the "Radar" back on.Its the price WE have to pay if we want to use Windows 10

15. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

be sure that it will be shut down earlier than most of us believe :D

16. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

There are more players involved in this new way of life on the Internet just not m$ or apple for a example

17. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    I agree but there is really nothing we can do about NSA, but MS maybe if we keep spotlight on them and Win 10.:D

18. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

simply wait for the end of September and most parts of windows and MS soft probably will be free ( if MS survives the BIG thing to come) ... lol APPLE will not due to wrong politics ... hihihi

19. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#20 AcuraTML, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
    Brother,

It's a done deal it's here to stay m$ is a micro measurement and argument look more towards the entire www and org com net networks get this trap resolved then I suggest go tweak your os and whatever you need to get done to feel safer

RIM BlackBerry went through this song and dance 7 years ago with their qnx data collection tools

Your device is the last place you all should be concerned, start with your network example install any Linux and use Wireshark and you will be blown away what is looking at you at all times run Wireshark let it roll for a half hour or so and you will toss your cookies on the spot if you know how to look on some of the info connecting to your ports