normal, VL, RTM, ... Which one is easier to "activate"?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by skanskan, Mar 12, 2013.

1. skanskan

skanskan MDL Junior Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Hello

What version (normal, VL, RTM) is easier to activate with "activators" that can be found on the web?, such as Daz
    or what versions are more diffcult or even don't have a working activator yet?
    And what about Pro, Enterprise... Do activators work on all of them?
    What ISO do you advise me to download?

Regards

2. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    there is NO activator available and will never be. All other options are discussed on MDL period

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Normal and RTM are the same!

VL could be easily activated using KMS. All infos about that you'll find in the stickies.

Activator didn't exist any more for Windows 8 because of significant changes in the Licensing and Activation scheme Mircosoft did with Windows 8!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    All versions except Win 8 Core can be activated via KMS. On Pro Retail simply install VL Key. Then use Microsoft Toolkit (see link in my signature) to activate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. maxtorix

maxtorix MDL Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Volume License is most easier, almost every activators / loaders in the past (Win7 era) have to convert first your edition to volume, and than activated it.

6. avatarsiz

Oct 9, 2010
    This forum not about crack or activators, for try on scripts and learning.

For example; I try to find to way office 2013 activation, because toolkit not support my digitalriver iso and not change retail to VL.

Lots of people and me use illegally activated office and win, ok.

But, please try to read forum's topics, like me and others.

7. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    Toolkit can convert Office installer from Retail to VL but not an installed Office. See "Customize Setup"-Tab and there "Change Channel".

8. kastrel

kastrel MDL Member

Mar 7, 2013
    Hello guys, I have a doubt, what is the best activator kms? The Cody's Toolkit 2.4.1,Heldi kmspico or Coldzero KMS Server Build? Can I download all updates from M $?Thank you ;)

9. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    As they will all activate Windows and Office, it´s at least your choice :D. ColdZeros Server Build comes without installer, so this would need some reading to install.
    Updating is no problem so far.

10. Espionage724

Espionage724 MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2009
    Windows has its own activator built-in it that is usually guaranteed to work just fine :cool:

11. anarchist9027

anarchist9027 MDL Expert

Oct 30, 2010
    Both retail and VL are almost as equal as easy to activate. Retail is permanent meaning you activate it with a retail key and your set for life. With VL you can also be permanently activated via MAK:GVLK and KMS another way of VL activation is KMS but you have reactivate it every 180 day. To me, all way of activation are easy. Just don't get fooled by them bulls**t hactivators, there will never ever be a hacked permanent solution like Windows Loader because there is no SLIC in Windows 8, only OA 3.0.

12. avatarsiz

Oct 9, 2010
    I know that,

but setup file ver. inside iso not supported by toolkit.