Not Genuine on Windows 7 Ultimate X64- BiE release.Please help

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Rascalov, May 24, 2010.

1. Rascalov

Rascalov MDL Novice

May 23, 2010
    #1 Rascalov, May 24, 2010
    Last edited: May 24, 2010
    Hi,

I am running the BiE version of Windows 7 Ultimate 64, which I installed about 4 months ago. I previously had windows vista 32 bit installed and I simply installed windows 7 64 over it. A couple of days ago I installed the KB971033 update and today my Windows is flagged as not genuine. I have followed the instructions here but the Daz loader isn't working for me. I clicked Uninstall, Rebooted, clicked Install, then Rebooted again and tried to validate. But it is still showing as not genuine. When I tried to validate it I just got an error message about Windows not being genuine. What should I do?

2. Rascalov

Rascalov MDL Novice

May 23, 2010
    It didn't work the first time, or the second, but I just tried it again and it seems to have worked. *wipes sweat from brow* This can be closed now. :)

3. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Here's a word of advise, from now on do not use a BiE release dude. They usually have more issues then good. BTW that goes with most pre-activated copies of windows for that matters.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    What? There is no Info/Support for home made iso here? Plus yea you can. What about my program that puts a loader in the iso? Yen approved it months ago.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...