Notebook LG C400G.BC31P1 memory compatibility

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by Tiger-1, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    #1 Tiger-1, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Hi dudes, well I have this notebook and some specs: cpu Intel Pentium Dual Core P6200@2,13GHZ, max memory: 8 GB, mobo Intel QL 07. chipset HM55 so in two situations I have:
    current configuration:2 modules of smart memory with 4096MB each DDR3@10600S working fine

configuration I attempt: 2 modules of Kingston with 4096MB each DDR3@12800 then my system bios recognize normaly don´t crash nothing, in sequence I config boot to DVD with Windows 10 PRO 64 bit on it but when the system start Windows 10 (or same with Ubuntu 14.04) the system don´t load :eek: why???
    if someone here help me please
    thanks in advance :)

sorry my bad:hummer: when the windows system attempt load is how this error: Kernel Security check failure but is very fast to see I need to repeat several times to see the complete info ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bludgard

bludgard MDL Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Bro all I can input is to install memory @ exact speeds and specs as OEM: 'Specially on these new OEM branded lappys and whatnot. For these reasons I will not acquire a new laptop (unless I can order it configured to my specs > which will not be possible as I have been and am dirt poor and do not see that changing anytime soon). Seems store bought PCs have had their hey-day and it is passed.
    In the time I have been in the tech business I have acquired many laptops. What I considered worthy I kept: What I did not I sold off on eBay, craigslist or FB.
    Seems that everything went from Celerons and Adams to the i7: They are now going back to multi-core Celerons and multi-core Adams. Won't have it....
    Sorry I couldn't add anything useful.
    o_O

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    ^^
    right dude, I agree, today I thought: nevermore I bought notebook and finish ;) yet I find the problem with my machine only accept memory that works @10600S and only Smart brand NO @12800 Kingston brand (frequency times is the problem)