Nuvision Solo 10,1" TM101W610L

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by Qoly, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Qoly

Qoly MDL Novice

Mar 10, 2020
  2. tqhoang

tqhoang MDL BIOS Modder

Apr 29, 2008
  3. Qoly

Qoly MDL Novice

Mar 10, 2020
    I turned off the battery, tried different options for turning on and reset described on the Internet. Nothing helps, the manufacturer’s website is silent. I have skills of working with the programmer, so I'm looking for a bios or an option to connect a keyboard to enter the bios. I went the second week of the fight with the tablet ...

4. Qoly

Qoly MDL Novice

Mar 10, 2020
    Closing BIOS pins also does not help, the GD25LQ64C 1.8v chip could not be found in the datasheet. What are the necessary conditions for switching on, power interruptions, and shorting pins for the auto reset BIOS, I can’t catch. My bios itself was reset when I remember when reinstalling the system, but under what conditions I can’t remember.

The tablet in Windows is not loaded, when the android x86 grub2 bootloader was installed. To enter the bios in the hornbeam, the download point in the UEFI in the hornbeam was registered and set by default. After rebooting, the tablet did not boot into uefi hanging on the command line. Android developers did not think that someone would have a desire to reboot into UEFI and disabled this feature in the hornbeam. I read it after ...

Everything would be fine, but the keyboard does not work, I cannot edit the hornbeam.