$OEM$ Folder Creation DVD

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Chibi ANUBIS, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    #1 Chibi ANUBIS, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    @user_hidden
    Thanks for pointing out where to start. One request, could you enumerate the order to start off? I mean if you have experience with the contents of that topics, what is the order to begin to study that info?

3. Chibi ANUBIS

Apr 28, 2014
    Thanks for the links :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Chibi ANUBIS

Apr 28, 2014
    Thank you very much I did not know this method :good3:

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Neither did I. Hopefully Halikus could open a new thread elaborating in depth all his techniques and knowledge :worthy: btw I love that video of yours Halikus...

6. Chibi ANUBIS

Apr 28, 2014
    I agree, I have seen the video, is just too hard :p

7. HALIKUS

HALIKUS MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    I have a few things i could release but my main hurdle is that autoit doesn't support Win 10 detection yet, so i had to play with a workaround. I'm also not sure if my guis are too cluttered or advanced for the average user. I call it "Install Whim". I see how many people have problems with a normal setup, and i only want to release something if it simplifies things for people or adds crazy advanced options. I have it 95% complete besides some advanced options and it works pretty well. Something will pop up soon.

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    @HALIKUS

Could you share your video in a downloadable way, please? It's a bit blurry embedded on that page.

TIA

9. devdevadev

devdevadev MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2013
    #12 devdevadev, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    Lots of thanks & regards for sharing your extraordinary unique video. I am also eagerly waiting for your upcoming pop up. But Please release it as soon as possible.....I love your researches and findings....And always try to learn from them......Thanks in Advance

10. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  11. Chibi ANUBIS

Apr 28, 2014
    Thanks all for the help, my thread is finished :)

12. devdevadev

devdevadev MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2013
    Hi..Halikus...

I have integrated 'InstallWhim_v1' packages in 'bootx86.wim' and 'bootx64.wim' of Win 10 Build 1703 *(which can also access install.wim/esd within from Partition 2 of Removable USB Drive.). And I am using "Win_7_8.1_10_AIO" Installation files in the root of Partition 2 of my Removable USB Drive. And 'InstallWhim.exe' is still working as expected.

Can you please provide us your latest 'InstallWhim.exe' ? So that we can also benefited from your latest Awesome Tool ?

Please replay as soon as possible when you have some spare time. I know It is really very very tough to get some response from you. I am looking for your response since last two years...

Please upload your latest 'InstallWhim_Final.exe' or Beta which is available at this time..

Love you 'InstallWhim' & Halikus. Please continue this project. I have learned many concepts of WinPE from your awesome 'InstallWhim' package...

Thanks & Regards..