OEM slp keys?

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by wildbilld, Jan 23, 2010.

1. wildbilld

wildbilld MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2009
    #1 wildbilld, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
    I understand that there was a dmca request to remove these but I am making a custom recovery disc since I lost mine and need a key for it. I tried the coa key in the disc and even with a manual install and won't work anymore. Dell don't even have the discs for the dimension 2350 anymore to buy. Kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. If someone could pm me a link to where I can find them. did a few google searchs for it and I can't seem to find one. Just hope this don't happen to the rest of the forum. I have used these instructions and resources for my dv3t and an easier way to install the free win 7 premium upgrade I got with it and a new recovery disc with none of the junk on it for my dimension 9200 for vista home basic. just hoping I guess that it won't turn into a virus like mine and many others ain't piracy so I am not sure who would have requested it but in a way I guess having the keys around would circumvent ms protection schema but when you hinder personal use that kinda stinks. Saw the same thing happen with the MMOGlider bot for wow. Not piracy at all but was shut down due to dmca. Does really hinder development progression though. Anyway enough of the rant. If anyone has a link for these can you please pm it to me.

The license I had for it was a mce 2005 one and the ones in the link dont seem to have it. Are those keys that can be used for activation or are the fake ones MS put up?

2. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    Either use the OEMBIOS tool, or use the universal Microsoft keys..either way, they are around..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. wildbilld

wildbilld MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2009
    the universal ones on the microsoft page will work? I thought they were just example and non-valid keys

4. Suicide Solution

Suicide Solution MDL Addicted

Apr 29, 2008
    The list is all over the net. Just search XXXXX-OEM-0011903 on Google.

They cant shut all of them down as some are on Chinese sites.

5. Suicide Solution

Suicide Solution MDL Addicted

Apr 29, 2008
    The ones posted by M$ will work for the versions listed, but they wasnt a MCE or Home key provided by them.

6. wildbilld

wildbilld MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2009
    Oh ok. I know MS can be sneaky though just wondering. And thanks 911medic as well. I had it with the tool and never even knew it was there. Use to check for crc and that was about it. But found what I am looking for. Also the suggested search by suicide also found it for me. Thanks guys you ROCK! lol. Back to installing windows xp on a 4 year old machine now. :p

7. MasterHacker

MasterHacker MDL Junior Member

Dec 10, 2009
    If you want the list of xp keys from this website Google is your friend. I would suggest you back up the vista and 7 keys as well.