Office 2007 - Enterprise or Ultimate? - Best activation/make genuine method?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by August59, Apr 2, 2010.

1. August59

August59 MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2009
    There are a lot of threads spread out over at least a year and most have different methods. I would appreciate some good feedback if one version is better than the other and when I say this I'm talking about getting it to state of not worrying about it getting zapped by MS. What is the best method of activation or getting it "genuine" or method to stop it from being zapped. I know there are a lot of links and some are for same thing but are older versions or for SP2? Does having SP2 installed make any difference? Several of the methods don't even mention a version, just that it is MS Office 2007?
    I have Office Professional 2003 (Activated or Corporate License?) if there is some file I can use from it?
    Thanks ahead of time for any advice!!!!

2. ailef

ailef MDL Senior Member

Nov 30, 2007
    the best way is to use the enterprise version that doesnt need online activation and get a real enterprise key that is not blacklisted, so u can update using windows updates without problems. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...