Office 2007 Volume dowload link??

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Bosh, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Bosh

Bosh MDL Developer

May 30, 2010
    Does anyone have an Office 2007 Volume edition download link?

I keep finding retail links, but they do not work for my purpose, and I don't know or have a tool to convert Office 2007 from retail to volume.

Thanks in advance

:)

2. CODYQX4

CODYQX4 MDL Developer

Sep 4, 2009
    I don't see it here, but what you are looking for is Enterprise 2007, which activates automatically with VL Key (there is no VL Ultimate).

If you can't get VL, can't you use the MSO.DLL phone patch (what I used to use with ultimate)? Not sure why you want/need Office 2007. I have sometimes installed 2007 Office just to idiot proof the activation (so nobody AV's the KMS or anything that could conceivably go wrong in 2010) on other peoples PC's.

You could just torrent the Enterprise 2007.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    At TPB of course & from a Trusted source :biggrin:

So the MU file actually matches that hash? Great!

I particularly liked the NFO comment on the "Store Date":

:D

4. Bosh

Bosh MDL Developer

May 30, 2010
    That's exaclty what I need it for. I'm tired of relatives asking for Office and activation problems, antivirus threats, and all that fear that comes with ignorance (I even got asked that if the KMSEmulator could erase their music from their iPod, lol )

5. CODYQX4

CODYQX4 MDL Developer

Sep 4, 2009
    Some people are just so predictable, that you expect them to be capable of breaking something by the most ridiculous means. I've only installed 2010 on people's PC's by leaked MAK/Phone. I imagine AutoRearm would dodge AV but wouldn't be truly activated in case MS ever revived OGA and they wanted to DL a template or some crap like that from MS. Plus i've seen people start randomly deleting things (I once did that, except I was 7), and could see someone deleting the AutoRearm folder.

I've figured out PC setups a little better. I used to install everything an average user could conceivably use, but people stay on the web 99% of the time, leaving out of date software nagging to update that I hear about. So I started doing minimalist setups, using Google Chrome to backup their extensions/bookmarks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Bosh

Bosh MDL Developer

May 30, 2010
    I agree, but for phone activation you still need a working MAK key right?

That's why I prefer installing 2007 in other people's PCs, since it's just one clean install and no more nags :D

7. CODYQX4

CODYQX4 MDL Developer

Sep 4, 2009
    No it patches and you enter all zeroes. There is a rare chance MSO.DLL gets updated and office errors out but it can be repatched.

There is no such thing as a MAK. Office 07 VLKeys follow XP rules, as in any VLKey can be used forever and needs no online activation. Any leaked Enterprise serial, though blacklisted by OGA (which they are killing and you just don't install OGA in the first place) can be used with no nags. Given MS won't update OGA, you just hide OGA, install Enterprise with VLKey and that's it. The phone method is there if you don't have VL (like ultimate).

8. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
  9. Bosh

Bosh MDL Developer

May 30, 2010
    Oh I see, I thought the phone method was for Office 2010.

I do the following:
    - For PCs in my house: Office 2010 Volume with MAK key
    - For any other PC: Office 2007 Volume with a VLKey

I used the phone activation but for my original Windows 7 license when I had Internet connection problems, but never understood how can phone activation could help me to permanently activate Office 2010 or 2007

10. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Office 2007 phone activation would ONLY apply to retail package

sebus