Office 2007

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by mezs, Aug 24, 2008.

1. mezs

mezs MDL Novice

Aug 24, 2008
    Does anyone know how I canre-install my office 2007 2 user. My computer crashed and I need to re-install And I cannot, I get the message that I cannot use the product key because it has been used several times.

2. tikalss

tikalss MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2008
  3. Maneater

Maneater MDL Novice

Jan 29, 2009
    These links are no longer valid. My laptop running vista did auto update and now my copy of office Enterprise 2007 is showing as not genuine, any patch for that without having to uninstall and reinstall?

4. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. diesal3

diesal3 MDL Novice

Mar 7, 2009
    Hello I reinstalled Office 2007 Enterprise after uninstalling it and using the program to delete all the registry value which you get with office 2007 and i have found that every time i want to use office 2007 now it brings up the setup and then reconfigures it and then says that there is some problem which changes on every boot. Can anyone help me here?

6. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Details

Might you elaborate on what you mean by:

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. diesal3

diesal3 MDL Novice

Mar 7, 2009
    when i run any office 07 application, it loads the office setup and configures something, and then either crashes my computer or brings up some error message, thats all i can really say

8. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008