Office 2013 Activation Issues

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by consultant2b, Feb 13, 2013.

1. consultant2b

consultant2b MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2013
    #1 consultant2b, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    I have used office 2010 cracked for ages without any issues, however a few months ago, I started having the issue where the "configuration wizard" would open up each time I started office and would go on forever and at the end of it, would say "licence failed". I finally re-installed office, cracked it again, it worked for a few days and then the issue came back.

Then, I decided to upgrade to 2013 and installed proplus VL. It worked well for a few days (successfully patched using nanoKMS) and then the same issues came up. The only difference was, with 2010, sometimes, word/excel would allow me to use the application with notice on top showing activation failed, but with 2013, the configuration came up everytime and it would fail and then never allow me to use the application, i.e. the would just exit. After this, none of the patching tools worked either (NanoKMS, KMSMicro, Microsoft Toolkit, etc.). As a last resort, I finally uninstalled and re-installed 2013 and then patched it and it patched fine. I am just now living in constant worry that the "configuration" issue could come up anytime again and therefore, would appreciate some advice on, what could be causing this and how can I get rid of it, once and for all.

What caused the problem the very first time, when I was using 2010 was me installing Visio 2010 (cracked). Since then, I have got rid of visio and done the above, but the problem seems to persist.

I am on windows 7 X64.

2. consultant2b

consultant2b MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2013
    Come on guys..need some advice here. Just restarted my computer and the problem is back.

3. consultant2b

consultant2b MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2013
    Hi,

I have done all the above. As per my original post, I am indeed using VL & using KMS activator. I have tried all available KMS Activators. It activates fine, but when i restart it starts the "config process" every time.

4. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
  5. consultant2b

consultant2b MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2013
    Hi,

Thanks for that. I did the run the fixit tool, but will do it again. Do I uninstall 2013 before running this tool? Or do I uninstall 2013 now, using this tool (the visio I had was 2010).

6. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    Run the tool .. if issue persists .. uninstall office 2013 .. run tool .. If still persists ?? you may have to do fresh install of W7 to get it to go away or find the issue in registry

7. EgYpTZeRoDaY

EgYpTZeRoDaY MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2012
    thank you very much

8. internews07

internews07 MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2014
    Activation office 2013 fixed error on windows 8
    www.mediafire.com/download/4xud1jqb4ugd2a1/KMS+Pico.rar