Office 2013 Post Sp1 Updates Questions

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by andro187, May 23, 2014.

1. andro187

andro187 MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2012
    I have a question that I am sure the Genius people here can easily solve. I have WindowsHotfixDownloader 8.1.2.0 and I have msdn isos of office 2013 with sp1 already in it my problem is that I want to intregrate updates post sp1 AFTER sp1 and no matter what i do i tried everything with the software it puts all the updates into the updates folder for office. When i try to install it, it always freezes no matter what. I am not sure what i am doing wrong can someone point me in the right direction or reccomend me another software for intregrate the post sp1 updates?

2. andro187

andro187 MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2012
    I opened this thread specifically to help others that are struggling to integrate microsoft 2013 Sp1 post updates..
    if anyone has a easy guide to intregrate updates after the sp1 update please inform us..

3. andro187

andro187 MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2012
    I did exactly what you said above and it dont work for me.. i take the office suite, visio, and project and extract them all to one folder use the WHD and download all post updates and add them to the update folder and they always freeze on install

4. andro187

andro187 MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2012
    or do i have to seperate the post updates for example project. Do i have to extract the iso image then extract the updates .MSP and then just drag the extracted to the UPDATES folder i cant combine all the suite together then add all the updates to the updates folder i have to seperate all the office suit like project and the suite seperately?

5. jellybelly

jellybelly MDL Member

Oct 30, 2009
    all updates go into the updates folder...... it's probably not frozen, it just takes a fair bit of time to actually complete the updates and the status bar doesn't really move a whole lot.

on a side note, unless it's been updated in the last couple weeks, i found WHD to be missing a few post sp1 updates... see the official thread for my info