Office 2016 Home & Student updates?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by yro, Sep 14, 2016.

1. yro

yro MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2009
    #1 yro, Sep 14, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Edit.: Sorry. I just found the img to download. Now I have another question.

Does the updates release for office 2016 pro plus applies to home & student too? The office 2016 home student does not comes with outlook and some others softwares, so is it going to download the updates released for outlook too? Or not?

If not, how can I download all the updates released for office 2016 home student? The WHdownload tool download everything related to "office2016", including outlook updates, etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Did you already look for them? I mean a lil search, at least?

3. I'm friendly:

Yes, it's like the same as for windows, the updates are for different components of the whole system. So, all office 2016 updates are for all office products. If you don't have any component the update for it will just skipped. On the name of the update you can see for which product (Word, Excell, etc) it is, just take out the updates you need or tolerate that some of them will be just skipped. Don't worry, there are only few megabytes that the unneeded updates will take space by themselves, lol.