Office 2016 Pro Plus and MTK is not activating

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Orgon, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Orgon

Orgon MDL Junior Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Hello
    I cannot activate Office 2016 Pro Plus iso (from MSDN) with Microsoft Toolkit version 2.6 BETA 1.
    Is it imperative to delete Office 2010 prior to pressing the EZ-Activator or should I first choose Microsoft Office 2016 including Professional Plus in version tab?
    I have deleted KMSpico by choosing the Uninstall KMSpico tab in All Apps [W10], but all of the information is still left in the All apps bar (maybe it’s only partly deleted?).
    Thank you for help
    :eek:

2. Orgon

Orgon MDL Junior Member

Jul 10, 2011
    :death:
    I presume that people have lot to do during this period of the year and didn't stress the fact for speedy help.So, luckily an experienced IT guy provided me with the needed professional experience and helped me instantly ( well ... almost) with activation; :worthy:.
    Happy like a child with a permanently genuine activated Office 2016 Professional Plus running alongside W 10 Pro :) is so cooool :cool: that - although not too keen for it - I might start liking the new (safe?) OS o_O .
    Anyway, thank you for avoiding helping me with assistance :weep: out here on MDL.
    :tea:

3. Orgon

Orgon MDL Junior Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Thank you for this :) but, In my quest to find that information here on MDL, my hair is now turning grey :wheelchair: because I was guided elsewhere to threads that did not answer the queries.

4. poppy10

poppy10 MDL Novice

Sep 1, 2011
    Well, why don't you help others to avoid your fate by telling us how you solved your issue?