Office 365 ProPlus Tril Extending

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by TheDriller, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDriller

TheDriller MDL Novice

Mar 28, 2013
    anyone know how to extend the office 365 proplus trial without contacting microsoft to do so? i have three days left on the trial and had planed to reinstall windows this weekend cause a new version of a custom win 7 was going to be released, but due to a hdd failure for the creator of the os it is going to be delayed being released by at least two weeks. so until i can get a copy of the new os and install it i need to be able to keep my copy of office 365 proplus working. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

2. TheDriller

TheDriller MDL Novice

Mar 28, 2013
    255 views and no one knows how to extend the trial. sure i buy that, not.

3. moonraker86

moonraker86 MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2012
    The reason why you aint getting any answers is because it can be done, period!!!

It is a subscription based service. This means that if you or anyone else wanted to

hack it, they would have to i dont know hack the microsoft servers???

4. TheDriller

TheDriller MDL Novice

Mar 28, 2013
    the portion that goes online is a subscription based service. i never allowed that part to go online. i know the kms activators work for the part that runs from a persons computer, but finding the right kms activator for 365 isn't easy. mute point now, i went ahead and did a fresh install of win 7. it was overdue, and i now have the full office proplus 2013 installed instead of 365. so i guess this thread can be marked solved and closed. thanks anyway.