Office Update Lists

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by mcracco, Jan 5, 2017.

1. mcracco

mcracco MDL Novice

Jan 3, 2017
    I am trying to use WHDownloader to download Office updates and ultimately slipstream a disk using NTLite. The hangup is I cannot find the update lists that WHDownloader needs (specifically Office 2013). I see references to burfadel on this forum but that didn't lead me to an actual downloadable file. Where to download?

Thanks.

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Set the config.ini to filter you're desired language, set the MSP extraction to true, fire up WHD, download the latest lists and select office 2013 (x86 or x64) and download all, wait for the extraction process to finish and copy all MSP files to the "Updates" folder on the office iso, done.

3. mcracco

mcracco MDL Novice

Jan 3, 2017
    Ugh, safe to say I was approaching the task incorrectly. Thanks for your help, off and running now!

4. dvbman

dvbman MDL Junior Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Why you don't use CollectOfficeMSPs-2016.vbs (works also with Office2013.) and then put msp updates directly into the iso? There's a folder called "Updates" where setup procedure browse and execute msp files automatically. The only things to remember is that updates must be already installed on one pc before you run this script for the first time.