Offline installer for Office 2019 Arabic proofing tools

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by MGadAllah, May 1, 2019.

1. MGadAllah

MGadAllah MDL Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Hi,
    I've downloaded the .iso source files for 2019 Pro Plus, Visio Pro, and Project Pro and used my retail license as fine and everything working as fine.
    After goggling for the Arabic proofing tools I've found a file in Microsoft website titled setuplanguagepack.x86.ar-sa.exe and it is 5095kb size and when I run it it takes a lot of time to download and setup.
    Does there is any way to get the offline installer for the proofing tools for Arabic.
    Note: I've also downloaded the source files for .iso for Arabic version but got an error when I tried to setup it.

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    You can use YAOCTRU to download all in ar-SA, office suite, proofing tools and viso and project.
    You can configure and install the downloaded files, using YAOCTRI.

3. MGadAllah

MGadAllah MDL Member

Jun 22, 2008
    If you mean the .img source files then I am already have these sets of images:
    For Arabic version I've this set:

1.png
    For English version I've this set:
    2.png
    When I install office on a clean windows, I used to install the English version on the order as shown from 1 to 4, and then wait till #4 finished (I am doing it right one)
    3.png
    This is the windows for setup the Arabic proofing tools (the file #4), and it takes a lot of time to download and setup.
    So I do nothing but waiting till it finished.
    So I try to setup the 3 .img files for the Arabic version but I got an error and the only working way is to download and install as shown in picture.
    So the tool you mentioned is for downloading the files I am already have, unless I am mistaken.
    So did I get you correctly?
    Thanks my friend :)