On a Serious Note

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hp Baybee, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Hp Baybee

Hp Baybee MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011
    What are some amusing questions I can ask my boyfriend to start up a conversation? Or a good topic to talk about? Keep in mind we are young, 16 and 17. So try to fit the age group.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Hi mLady,

First don´t be to agressive,try to ask some funny questions like:"is cheesecake a pie or is it a cake?"
    After that you should try to keep the conversation going on,don´t stop, just talk anything(BUT NOTHING TO STUPID).
    Now to Good topics you can talk to him:
    1.Safe Sex
    2.What does he like to do
    3.what are his plans for the next 10 years.....

Your HALF MAN HALF BISCUIT:bye2:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Comedic wit is all about timing and spontaneity. Is He talkative by nature, or is He quiet mannered?
    If He's talkative, chances are He'll create a situation where You can have a little innocent fun with Him. He might say something that can be twisted ever so slightly to be funny, or it might bring something funny to mind. Ultimately, You're going to have to feel out the situation and decide what's good. :)

The most important thing is to relax and make Him feel comfortable. He'll be more apt to say what's on His mind.

Above all, have fun. Enjoy every minute of your life. 16 / 17 is a scary, but wonderful time of your life.

:MJ

P.S. If You have any questions, read the text under my avatar. That should answer them nicely. :)