ONEDRIVE (Sharepoint): can't access with app

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by silgiolo, Aug 22, 2021.

1. silgiolo

silgiolo MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2021
    My ONEDRIVE app (leverage proactive deliverables) on my win10 PC is now blocked in a loop (accessing...); for some year it worked fine.
    On browser, I can login my office account, but I can't access my files ("Sorry, there is a problem, try again"):

On same pc, I have Onedrive personal, and it works fine.

I need access to my files on Onedrive business (sharepoint);
    how can I solve my problem?

2. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    Did you signup with a bogus education account? Microsoft is pretty darn good at detecting those fake education accounts and disabling onedrive access for those accounts.

Those accounts are pretty useless as eventually you lose all your data.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. silgiolo

silgiolo MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2021
    I used it for many years, without problems.
    On genuary 2021, I had problems: can't access.
    After some months, that problem solved itself.
    Now, the problem is here again: I can't access my files.
    What about?

4. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    You didn't answer my question: Did you sign up with a fake education account?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. silgiolo

silgiolo MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2021
    Sorry, here is my answer.
    I don't know; this account was a gift by a friend of mine. He tolds me that it is a BUSINESS account, not educational.
    The blu icon in the system tray says "Onedrive - Leverage proactive deleverable", and that account brings 5TB.
    On browser, I can access it, and see some file, but I can't download it.
    Please, what about?

6. Dolmatov

Dolmatov MDL Addicted

Aug 16, 2017
    You need to contact the administrator of the organization that manages the account.
    If there is a problem with access through the browser, then some restrictions apply (forced from Microsoft, or the administrator has restricted it).

7. silgiolo

silgiolo MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2021
    Thank You.

8. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    For how long have you been using it?

9. silgiolo

silgiolo MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2021
    About 4 years. I know Microsoft updated his TLS. Is it perhaps my problem?
    Any solution?

10. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    As Dolmatov suggested you need to contact your admin who controls the account. Get in touch with your friend who gave you the account. If you can't access the files in browser or download them, the problem is realted with the account itself. If nothing works, contact the microsoft support to look into the problem.

Good luck.