only a few hickups w/ 8 after fresh install

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by CaelThunderwing, Mar 16, 2014.

1. CaelThunderwing

CaelThunderwing MDL Novice

Feb 27, 2012
    well i finally upgraded (well did a fresh install. seemed no real diff between upgrade from 7 and a fresh install.) and only a few minor issues came up.

i cant install the Toolkit to deal w/ KMS Activation (i had to do it manually via slmgr.vbs)
    or kmspico.

atfirst i could install Java x86 but not x64 (had to update win8.1 then restart to get that to work)

now only remaining small annoyance.. in Win 7 i Could use greenshot to take custom screenshots (select region then either copy to clipboard or save directly to a png) and paste into a Skype convo. but now in 8? i cant paste any image from the clipboard into skype.

greenshot is how i share screenies w/ friends but as for KMS Activation, guess i just haveto manually do it everytime it's due.

2. hellowasif

hellowasif Guest

For MTK use the latest version it works fine. And coming towards X86 or X64 Softwares depends on which OS r u using is it 64 or 32 if u have installed 32 bit than look for software that r 32 bit or X86 and if u have installed X64 bit Window than look for X64 bit software. U can also take screen shot in Windows 8.x by pressing printscreen key but u have to manually share the pic by saving it via Paint or any Drawing software...!!!

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...