p5n-d no post no video

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by nlspecial, Nov 11, 2009.

1. nlspecial

nlspecial MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2008
    I have a asus p5n-d that has decided to crap out on me after 3-4 months any suggestions on getting it running again. I have ran all tests suggested and still no signal to monitor not even beeps from the motherboard to help diagnose what going on. Any idea's from fellow mdl'ers? :confused:

2. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Can you provide a little more detail about your problem please ? Is your machine even powering up etc ? From the information you have given so far i would say you may want to go and buy a new mobo. :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nlspecial

nlspecial MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2008
    Fans are powering up ,green power light shows on mobo all other hardware connected to the motherboard was tested elsewhere to rule that out. I have already rma'd this motherboard but just curious as to what is causing it to fail.

4. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Have you flashed your bios recently ? Are you using integrated video or a gpu ? To.be honest if your not even getting any beep codes then it sounds like a hardware failiure.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. nlspecial

nlspecial MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2008
    thanks for the reply! I have flashed to the latest but that was a while ago my gpu is a 9400gt pci-e. Just have to cross my fingers that the motherboard gets replaced.:)