PDF to Word(.doc) document not convert correctly

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by gonner, Sep 10, 2011.

1. gonner

gonner MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2011
    Hi
    I'm trying to convert a pdf file into a word document but i'm unable to do it. the reason is i want to fill in an income tax form which is in a pdf format and i can't add any details in the file...
    How do i convert this file into a word doc file, someone can help plz,,,step by step as i'm not really an expert in this field..
    Regards

2. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    #3 x86, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lionelmessi

lionelmessi MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2011
    you can try PDF to Word Converter .

4. stupidog40

stupidog40 MDL Novice

Jan 27, 2011
    Most these tax document come formatted so that Adobe Reader X can complete--have you tried using version X??

5. candicecao

candicecao MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2012
    Hey, guy. Just go to Google to search your question. But, I have the similar experience. But, My friend introduces software for me --PDF to Word Converter. It is one smart desktop document conversion tool that quickly and easily convert Adobe PDF file to an editable Microsoft Word Doc file for Windows xp/vista/7. Share you with a article about How to convert PDF to Word, you can go to read it and see whether it is meet your requirements. Surely, if you are a Mac user. You can use PDF to Word Converter for Mac. And the article is follow this how to converter PDF to word on Mac.

6. MrDivaNYC

MrDivaNYC MDL Novice

Jul 2, 2012
    Hello,

I have Adobe Acrobat XPro and all you do there is Click: File-->Save As--> Microsoft Word!

DiVA!

7. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    Sometimes it didn't do the job correctly. In such cases, better to use standalone software for converting PDF files.

MK

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...