pdf to word freedownload, maintaining the word and excel formats with data pl

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jraju, Apr 21, 2013.

1. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Hi, There are softwares available with ocr technology to convert pdf to word formats and some are free tools. But when there are both words and excel format , for eg table in the pdf, then when you try to convert to word, it converts but the excel part of , or the row column part of the pdf gets in to text format, as if it is written in notepad.
    Is there a free pdf converter, not paid, to convert the pdf to word which will maintain the same format as the word and excel formats.The paid version, even during trial period only convert 5 to l0 lines of document, which may not satisfy the consumer. Of course there are pdf to text free editors, which converts excel sheets also like a meaning less data. I see in this forum , so many helpful suggestions which i do not find elsewhere.

2. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    CTRL A then CTRL C then open word doc.. CTR V .. copy n paste LOL

3. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Hi, Latin sir, Is it that simple. Will you be able to maintain the same format as in the pdf. I do not think so.

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Check your Messages!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Oh thank you . the pdf free , i saw from some thread from this site, the best is pdf xhange viewer, which shows the details, security level etc. It has edit menu, but it is greyed, and i wrote to the support to get how to edit, and hope to get the reply for the same. It has some useful feature also. Moreover it is freely downloadable. i got the clue from pdf writer and found the thread. I will try to post the link in my next post after analysing the same. I thank you once again.

7. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  8. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013