People at WinWorld Are rude to Me, so I'm rude Back!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ThatKitten, Oct 7, 2014.

1. ThatKitten

ThatKitten MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2014
    Oh, and before I start, haven't I posted in a while?

okay, so you know that thread I posted about the people at WinWorld being rude to me and (accord. To yen (sorry if it's two "n"'s, i haven't been here in a while...) they think they know me (NOBODY does, except family n friends :p)

sooooo I sent them an email asking the person who IS the one being rude (and the one who sent those rude replies!) "stitch", to stop being rude. Can't wait for the reply, this will be fun !

s'anyways, how I found out it was stitch is because they have this forum, the Great Idiocy River (used to be called River of Dumb), they have this thread "dumb kid who can't read", and it showed this email from someone who was asking something (no, not related to XP), and the post showed a screenshot of the email. Guess who posted it?yep, stitch the *****!

will post when I get a reply. And again if my email ends up in that forum.

Ps - if it does, I'm requesting it to be taken down. I'm going to sign up with BetaArchive (They call It IdiotVille) now, seeing as WW is too rude.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    What the :censored:? hahaha

3. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    ...rude to you... OMG I can't breathe...
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

This is the internet man...

4. Smorgan

Smorgan Glitcher

Mar 25, 2010
    #4 Smorgan, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
    Grow some balls and take it. The internet does not care if people are rude.

Here at MDL forums we are kind for the first 5 seconds then we just laugh at you. If you can get past your christening in sarcasm / forum. Then you'll last but alas that takes many a posts to figure out along your quest. Best of luck to you rolling critical hits along the way man.

I just yawn.

5. ThatKitten

ThatKitten MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2014
    Ok then ;)
    a) you can't grow balls :smartass:
    b) yea, I'll just take it, besides, not like it'll matter :p (still like seeing that idiocy river forum, you guys should get something like that and stick this thread in it :D)

and I found out why this stitch dude is rude (I rhyme so much it's not funny...) because he's had enough of people asking stuff which they've clearly said No to (like, for ex. Windows 7 betas), and he's annoyed because that (I think.)

guess I'm just an idiot :rolleyes:

looks like stitch and me will never get along :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I like your sort of green posts, they are very original. :biggrin:
    Yes Yen with one 'n' is correct.

I never planned to become a forums admin, but I learned a lot past 7 years (besides of my own 'real' life experience)...
    The virtual world opens new rooms where people can be identified with. It is very exciting to watch this.
    People can hide behind a virtual identity and can hide their obvious weakness by creating a new avatar / identity...

I am observing this behavior. But the real reason why people have issues remains the same, they are identified with wrong values. It's like : "In the www I am somebody"...

The doom of such a mechanism just accelerates in the virtual world. Anything is short-dated, without real substance.

Some people become more quickly respectless to others defending their little ego. People play boss at forums and want to appear to be important....
    Besides of that e-mails are private, to publish their contents in a public forum is an absolute no go for the staff!!!

Anyway don’t react on their rudeness / behavior. Just get it that it is wrong to you...

All that will happen is that you behave the same way if you do, a way you actually don't like at others.

Real strength is to resist to react. The issue is one's ego. Just don't visit such forums.

7. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    A good part of why Yen is an Admin :biggrin:

8. ThatKitten

ThatKitten MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2014
    I think I use emoticons too much. :)

but yea, I've gotten over it. What I MEANT was that, well, they just are rude in their reply emails, and also like titling forum posts with "dumb kid who....". I think the real dumb kid is stitch. oh yea, and he says that bronys are gross, and said that "ponies say everything". Just cuz my avatar is Rainbow Dash. Wow, much anti-brony going on in that forum! :p

/also/ I think there's one thing good in that forum. If people violate the rules too much, instead of being banned, they end up with a stat called "river swimmer" and they're restricted to posting in ONE forum, which is the great idiocy river. Suggestions, here I come :D

9. ThatKitten

ThatKitten MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2014
    Oh and I forgot: they published my email address for the world to see. T_T

10. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    Wut, you use a good and personal email to register online? Get a free one just for such things and let it forward to your personal. Gmail has the forward option and it works. Just be sure to reply using Gmail and not your personal or you gave yourself away! hah

11. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007

I had set an automatism 2011. Our team can give an infraction for a particular post. Then the user becomes banned temporarily (he wears brown, but no strike through). He gets an auto PM:

"You have been temporarily banned 10 days. You only can use the messaging system (PM) and the chit chat section until your ban expires."

It is NOT good to stigmatize those people by letting them use a 'retard / idiot' forum....it makes things worse!!!

We give people always a second chance and we do not permanent ban without (PM) warnings, except they are obvious spammer.
    People need to have a chance to become integrated into a community. That never works when stigmatizing, though.

But there are people who are not integrable.

12. ThatKitten

ThatKitten MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2014
    True. I agree with every last word! Thankfully the "suggestions here I come" thing was only a joke :)