Personal Giveaway [CHRISTMAS] Kaspersky Internet Security for Android

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by yashkhan, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:21.

1. yashkhan

yashkhan MDL Senior Member

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 yashkhan, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:21
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 07:48
    [​IMG]

Protect your mobile & privacy

There’s a lot of your life stored inside your phones & tablets – so you need mobile security that helps to keep it all safe.
    Kaspersky Internet Security for Android premium protection helps you to protect your mobile life… and protect the sensitive personal information stored on your devices – even if your phone or tablet is lost or stolen.

Features
    • Protects against viruses & dangerous links.
    • Lets you filter out unwanted calls & texts.
    • Protects confidential data in your devices.

Giveaway Open To All

Rules of the giveaway

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android / 5 Licenses / 1 Year each / $14.95 each

• Comment on "why you would like to win Kaspersky Internet Security for Android" to make a valid entry.
    • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
    • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.

Giveaway ends on Dec 24, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    Please read... Personal Giveaway

2. yashkhan

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 yashkhan, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:21
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 23:52
    (OP)
    Reserved

Check here for any updates and finally the giveaway result.

3. yashkhan

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

4. majid 1350

majid 1350 MDL Novice

May 22, 2017
    #4 majid 1350, Dec 6, 2018 at 15:24
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 15:29
    I like kaspersk internet security Because Kaspersky Internet Security is the world's strongest and most secure antivirus and my drweb license expire soon.

5. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    Actually, I have KIS for Android on my smartphone.
    I chose this software about 2 years ago because of its efficiency and its lightness for the system.
    I'm would like to use it next year too, therefore new license would be highly appreciated.

6. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    First of all thank you for the giveaway my friend.

I would like to win Kaspersky Internet Security for Android because kaspersky is the best security software for all platforms whether it is mobile, computer, server etc and it has proven that it is capable to deliver its duties for what it is made. These days ransomware is the biggest problem once it in your system then its completely gone but kaspesky has the technology to protect us from zero-day attack. Nowadays most of our task are being carried on mobile whether its paying bill or shopping so it is very important to secure our phone and here Kaspersky Internet Security for Android is the best in doing that by providing multiple features beside protection one of them which I like is confidentiality by this we can lock our important apps by a secret code so that outsider can not access it. Also beside being strong protection it is has become very light on system these days.

7. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    the program is very good.
    is a valuable program on the market and very well known.
    has excellent detectability of various viruses and especially in the current era where there are so many debris on the internet.
    is the most desirable application for every user, and therefore what has to do with electronic devices.
    I take part in the competition because I use the free version on my smartphone and I would really like a full version.
    thanks for the competition and the opportunity to win this.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    In the age of mobility, more and more malware is being created, especially on online banking. Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects my smartphone and bank mobility against malware.

9. hariss

hariss MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2011
    Kaspersky Internet Security is the world's strongest and most secure antivirus

10. MIAN UMER

MIAN UMER MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2018
    I want protection for my Samsung note 4.