Personal Giveaway [CHRISTMAS] Kaspersky Internet Security for Android

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    [​IMG]

Protect your mobile & privacy

There’s a lot of your life stored inside your phones & tablets – so you need mobile security that helps to keep it all safe.
    Kaspersky Internet Security for Android premium protection helps you to protect your mobile life… and protect the sensitive personal information stored on your devices – even if your phone or tablet is lost or stolen.

Features
    • Protects against viruses & dangerous links.
    • Lets you filter out unwanted calls & texts.
    • Protects confidential data in your devices.
    • Android Security

Giveaway Open To All

Rules of the giveaway

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android / 3 Licenses / 1 Year each / $14.95 each

• Comment on "why you would like to win Kaspersky Internet Security for Android" to make a valid entry.
    • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
    • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.

Giveaway ends on Dec 24, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    (OP)
    Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

[​IMG]

Winners - I have sent you the winning message. You have 3 days to reply the message.

3. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

4. majid 1350

majid 1350 MDL Novice

May 22, 2017
    #4 majid 1350, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    I like kaspersk internet security Because Kaspersky Internet Security is the world's strongest and most secure antivirus and my drweb license expire soon.

5. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    Actually, I have KIS for Android on my smartphone.
    I chose this software about 2 years ago because of its efficiency and its lightness for the system.
    I'm would like to use it next year too, therefore new license would be highly appreciated.

6. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    First of all thank you for the giveaway my friend.

I would like to win Kaspersky Internet Security for Android because kaspersky is the best security software for all platforms whether it is mobile, computer, server etc and it has proven that it is capable to deliver its duties for what it is made. These days ransomware is the biggest problem once it in your system then its completely gone but kaspesky has the technology to protect us from zero-day attack. Nowadays most of our task are being carried on mobile whether its paying bill or shopping so it is very important to secure our phone and here Kaspersky Internet Security for Android is the best in doing that by providing multiple features beside protection one of them which I like is confidentiality by this we can lock our important apps by a secret code so that outsider can not access it. Also beside being strong protection it is has become very light on system these days.

7. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    the program is very good.
    is a valuable program on the market and very well known.
    has excellent detectability of various viruses and especially in the current era where there are so many debris on the internet.
    is the most desirable application for every user, and therefore what has to do with electronic devices.
    I take part in the competition because I use the free version on my smartphone and I would really like a full version.
    thanks for the competition and the opportunity to win this.:)

8. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    In the age of mobility, more and more malware is being created, especially on online banking. Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects my smartphone and bank mobility against malware.

9. hariss

hariss MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2011
    Kaspersky Internet Security is the world's strongest and most secure antivirus

10. MIAN UMER

MIAN UMER MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2018
    I want protection for my Samsung note 4.

11. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Excellent giveaway you brought us @yashkhan
    I`m currently using it on my phone and my license will run out in a couple of weeks so this giveaway might help me solve this issue. KIS for Android is all i need to protect my phone from my unsafe habits of installing all sort of apps from google play.

Thanks a lot!
    :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    KIS for Android is one of the best security app. Like the PC version its very good at protecting a mobile device.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

13. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    #13 kubik67, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to win Kaspersky Internet Security for Android because it is a good protection for a phone or tablet with Android system. This application provides data protection even in case of loss or theft of the device.

14. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    My Bitdefender is going to be expired in 24 days, it would be a great Xmas present for me if i can win a Kaspersky Internet Security for Android license.....thanks

15. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Check the 2nd post for an update.

16. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    thank you so much for this.
    i always wanted to try kaspersky on my android and now if i win this i can protect my phone from the latest threats.
    i want to win this for 1 year of no worries regarding viruses on my phone.

17. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    privacy & security. which i doubt, i have it

18. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for the opportunity in this @yashkhan !

Kaspersky Internet Security is the best and lightest security software in the market now. I'd like to win a license to make my android phone protected and secured all the time and to complement my anti-malware app in my android phone. Count me in please! :)

19. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Kaspersky internet security for android protects the user from malware, provides tools to help in case of theft etc. Thanks for the giveaway

20. StMi88

StMi88 MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2018
    I want to win Kaspersky Internet Security for Android because it is a very effective program to protect against cyber threats. I used the PC version once and was very happy. I hope that the Android version also has very good detection effectiveness.