Personal Giveaway [NEW YEAR] AOMEI Backupper Professional

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Nov 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    [​IMG]

Complete, Reliable and Fast

AOMEI Backupper Professional is back up and recovery software. It allows you to back up your files, folders, hard disk drives, partitions, dynamic volumes, applications and system drives, and to restore them later if data loss occurs. Backupper includes a disk imaging and cloning tool which can be used to create an exact image of your entire hard disk drive and operating system, to migrate to another hard drive.

Main Features

• Files and Folders Backup
    • System Backup
    • Disk Backup
    • Partition Backup
    • Schedule Backup
    • Incremental & Differential Backups
    • Backup Dynamic Disk Volumes
    • Backup to NAS
    • Files and Folders Restore
    • System Restore
    • Partition and Disk Restore
    • Disk Clone
    • Partition Clone
    • Create Bootable Disc
    • Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP

Giveaway Open To All

Rules of the giveaway

AOMEI Backupper Professional / 1 License / 2 PCs / Lifetime Upgrades / $49.95

• Comment on "why you would like to win AOMEI Backupper Professional" to make a valid entry.
    • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
    • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.

Giveaway ends on Dec 31, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    (OP)
    Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations @s2000mc

[​IMG]

@s2000mc I have sent you the winning message. You have 3 days to reply the message.

3. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

4. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    #4 kubik67, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Thanks for the cheap sale.
    I want to win AOMEI Backupper Professional for creating system, partition and disk backups.
    The program has a simple and intuitive interface, a built-in tool to create WinPE bootable media that will help you recover your system in case of a boot failure. This software has proven itself over the years and is characterized by fast and stable operation.

5. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    I have used Aomei Backupper free for years now and find it to be an excellent software.
    I could never afford a pro license on my little social security check so would love to win a free license for the pro version.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I would like to win AOMEI Backupper Professional because i format my hdd often and i need something to backup

7. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    I previously used O&O DiskImage v2.x thru v10.x and it works, but never really liked the GUI and was more of a chore to use than AOME! Backupper FREE which I have been using for a few months...
    I like the AOME! Backupper GUI and how easy it is to use to get the job done... This is 1st Class software with a simple and easy to use interface... I especially like the Pro feature which allows CLONEing an OS from a HDD to a SSD... Count me in...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. umairahmad

umairahmad MDL Novice

Feb 23, 2015
    I would like to have it as I dont have any backup solution for my data atm. And last week I had to use testdisk to recover my data. Mostly work related

9. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    a well-known program on the market and very much appreciated.
    would like to win very soft because I do not have anything to make copies of the whole system and would be very useful for me, it would solve my problem in this matter.
    thanks for the competition and the opportunity to win it, maybe I will be happy.:)

10. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    One of the best backup software. It never let me down.
    Besides of usual backup, I used it to migrate whole system from HDD to SDD with changing partition size - result was perfect.
    I also recreating system after failures - no problems at all.
    I use this software many years, because some time ago I won a couple of license keys.
    Unfortunately aomei change registration procedures and my "lifetime" keys becomes obsolete.
    Therefore, I'm very interested in winning this software.

11. TECHNOMAN

TECHNOMAN MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2009
    I would like to win AOMEI Backupper Professional because I tried the free version a while back & found it done excellent job
    Quality Software

12. commander_sleven

commander_sleven MDL Novice

Nov 26, 2018
    I like to win because:

Its the simple and fastest way for backup / restore your data without any data issue!
    >>simple-fast-sure<<

13. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. It allows me to back up files, folders, hard disk drives, partitions, dynamic volumes, applications and system drives, and to restore them later if data loss occurs. Backupper includes a disk imaging and cloning tool which can be used to create an exact image of the entire hard disk drive and operating system, to migrate to another hard drive.

14. ARMOUR-1

ARMOUR-1 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2015
    Great Giveaway, Thanks for this

I just want to test this software

15. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

AOMEI Backupper Professional is a full-featured backup application and it is very easy to use without any prior experience.

16. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for this perfect giveaway @yashkhan
    I would be absolutely delighted to win a lifetime license for this very good software.

Aomei is a known producer of quality software and this kind of unique giveaway is not to be missed.

:eek::eek::eek:

17. s2000mc

s2000mc MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2018
    #17 s2000mc, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    AOMEI Backupper Professional is the BEST Backup Software I have found on the market. Plus, it does a whole lot more than just backup. I've bought my Mother a new laptop for Christmas, so that she can continue with her Geneology Studies and she will definately need an easy to follow backup system. What more can I say about the product. With 10 being excellent, I give it 10 out of 10.

18. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Aomei Backupper is one of the best system backup apps in the market with fast speed of backing up, self-explanatory interface and reliable in restoring the backups whether system or file backups.

19. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Check the 2nd post for an update.

20. StMi88

StMi88 MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2018
    I am currently using the older version of AOMEI Backupper, which I am very pleased with. I would like to win Aomea Backupper with lifetime updates and enjoy that my data will always be safe.