Personal Giveaway [NEW YEAR] DxO PhotoLab Essential Edition

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Nov 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    [​IMG]

ADVANCED PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE

AT A GLANCE

Founded in 2003
    80+ million photos edited per year worldwide
    400+ million of devices using DxO technologies
    Headquarters in Paris

TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION

DxO’s patented technologies are the result of a close collaboration with leading research laboratories in applied mathematics.

Introducing DxO PhotoLab 2

DxO is a high-technology firm that specializes in digital image processing. Our engineers publish papers in the most prestigious journals in the world. Thanks to this scientific and particularly mathematical foundation, we have been able to design DxO PhotoLab 2 as a tool that aims not just to improve quality, but to achieve perfection — and more specifically, automatic perfection.

FEATURES

Designed by and for photographers with exacting standards and a love for beautiful images, DxO PhotoLab Essential Edition offers the most flexible and powerful processing and correction tools on the market.

• NEW Released Version (Oct 24, 2018)
    • Local adjustments [IMPROVED]
    • Control Points (U Point Technology) [IMPROVED]
    • Smart Search [NEW]
    • Repair tool
    • DxO Lens Sharpness
    • RAW conversion
    • High-quality denoising (RAW and JPEG)
    • Optical corrections
    • DxO Smart Lighting
    • Spot Weighted mode
    • Selective tone
    • Image tools
    • Protection of saturated colors
    • Built-in Presets
    • Batch processing
    • Customizable workspace
    • Full screen mode
    • Integrated export feature
    • Interaction with Adobe Lightroom
    • Geometrical corrections (by adding the DxO ViewPoint plugin)
    • Analog and creative renderings (by adding the DxO FilmPack plugin)
    • And much, much more ... Discover
    • Windows 10 (64-bit, and still supported by Microsoft) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 7 SP1 (64-bit)
      OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave)

Giveaway Open To All

Rules of the giveaway

DxO PhotoLab 2 Essential Edition / 1 License / Perpetual / $129.00

• Comment on "why you would like to win DxO PhotoLab Essential Edition" to make a valid entry.
    • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
    • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.

Giveaway ends on Dec 31, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    (OP)
    Happy New Year!

Than you for your participation

Congratulations @suprakabi

[​IMG]

@suprakabi I have sent you the winning message. You have 3 days to reply the message.

3. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

4. pollob666

pollob666 MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2013
    I am trying out amateur photography through mobile. But processing pictures need good softwares and PC. DxO is one of the best. I would like to use it for managing my post precessing needs.

5. sharpe75

sharpe75 MDL Novice

May 13, 2017
    Clear interface.
    Best-in-class noise reduction.
    Excellent auto-correction based on camera and lens characteristics.
    Haze remover.
    Geometry corrections.
    Direct export to Flickr, Facebook, or other photo app.

6. nonlin01

nonlin01 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2017
    DxO is a very highly respected company and their products are world class. DxO PhotoLab Essential Edition offers so many ways to improve and transform images from the camera to bring out the best from each image, whether Raw or jpg. I do a lot of image editing as I am never happy with what has been shot and it's usually a pain-staking process, and Photolabs Essential Edition offers the ability to enhance, correct and batch process images to transform them in a very easy to use GUI saving so much time and giving better results. I would love to own a copy of this amazing piece of software as it would make my life working with my images so much easier - thank you for the opportunity.

7. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    i like in DxO PhotoLab 2 Essential Edition:
    1- Graduated Filter
    2- Brush
    3- Automatic Repair

8. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I would like to win DxO PhotoLab Essential Edition because i am a photo hobbist

9. Satheesh Kumar

Satheesh Kumar MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2017
    Photoshop is a lot tedious but however, DxO almost does the same with little to minimum efforts, it also has deep customisation options if people need for it. Would definitely like to use it to enhance my photos.

10. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway.

DxO Photo Lab is a powerful tool to modify and post produce an image. I would like to win this because it packs almost all feature of Lightroom and moreover it is not subscription based it is an one time paid software which I like the most. It has better workflow also has better photo library than lightroom. Also I liked the colour correction and noise reduction feature they are more rich in feature than its rival also it can handle and manage RAW files better than its rival. Overall its a feature rich software and will come in handy for the armature level photographers who are learning post production of image.

11. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for this interesting giveaway @yashkhan
    I would like to win a license key for this very good & quality software as my second hobby after computing is photography. I looked a bit over their website and i was impressed about the quality of the product, it should be all i need to enhance my photos in a professional way.
    :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Elefin

Elefin MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2017
    I would like to win DxO Photolab because it is quick, not too complicated to handle, supports many cameras (and all the cameras I owe) and - first of all - the results are really, really good. Best of all is the noise reduction. According to my tests it is better than any of the competitors.

13. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Check the 2nd post for an update.

14. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks @yashkhan for this awesome giveaway!

I like to win a DxO Photolab Essential Edition as it has flexible and powerful image processing and correction tools not available in most products. It is also the best in class for noise correction, to optimize and enhance photos for better results. I take a lot of photos just to get better shots and this will be indispensable for my needs. Count me in please!

15. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Thank you very much for the competition for the super program DXO PhotoLabs. I am an amateur photographer, photography is my passion and I take a lot of photos. I have my internet gallery and I'm happy to upload more photos. Because the camera I have is quite weak and old (Olympus E-520), I have to put a lot of work into retouching photos. I use a few programs for this - Corel PSP X, Google NIK, Zoner 15 and DXO Optics 9 - which I really appreciate for a great noise removal algorithm and correction of photos taken at night. Where other programs gave me little patches, DxO gave good results. In addition, this program has the preview of .ORF files and the ability to save them - which suits me very much. That's why I would love to win a license for DxO PhotoLab.

16. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for this very nice product giveaway. I am a photo enthusiast and i need this software to edit my photos and create various presentations with the help of this software so now this is a must have giveaway. Merry Christmas.

17. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    I am an amateur photographer and can really use a copy Photo Lab 2 to work with my photos.
    Thanks @yashkhan

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    #18 cloudval, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    i have setup of cracked adobe photoshops sitting in my hard drive for few years now. i don't want to infect my pc. hence i am stuck in a loop of thought. this, however offers me a chance to end the loop

19. Riggermortus

Riggermortus MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2018
    I most certainly don't deserve it, but will appreciate it. I recently lost a chunk of my life, was hijacked and physically assaulted with severe head & brain trauma. Suffered severe memomry loss for most of my life. I recently lost most of my software and backups through a computer virus, and to recover software and licenses requires your memory to claim e.g where I kept the purchase records, licenses, install keys & codes. Luckily microsoft is helping me by giving me free access to Office 365 and Corel has given me a huge discount on their CorelDRAW suite. After all the medical bills and loss of income I simply cannot afford it. I have to work daily in a retail store for income, because I used to do graphic designing, code writing, and lots of other stuff for a living but cant remember any of it. People I know tells me I was quite talented with digital photography and software coding. All I can recall today is MS-DOS from my childhood.

20. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I do not have software to edit photographs
    and I do not want adobe photoshop, too expensive
    so thanks for the opportunity
    to win good software
    that I do not have yet
    Thank you