Personal Giveaway [NEW YEAR] EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Nov 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    [​IMG]

The Best Care for Your Lost Data

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro is a comprehensive data recovery software for PCs. It is a quick and safe data recovery tool. It can recover accidentally deleted files as well as data from damaged or formatted hard drive. It will undelete files from the hard drive, memory card, USB, digital camera, mobile devices and other storage media.

A quick look at the features

• Deleted files recovery
    • Formatted recovery
    • Recycle bin emptied data recovery
    • Lost partition recovery
    • Hard disk damage
    • Virus attack recovery
    • RAW partition recovery
    • Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
      Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003

Giveaway Open To All

Rules of the giveaway

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro / 1 License / Lifetime Upgrades / $89.85

• Comment on "why you would like to win EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro" to make a valid entry.
    • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
    • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.

Giveaway ends on Dec 31, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    (OP)
    Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations @Venky1

[​IMG]

@Venky1 I have sent you the winning message. You have 3 days to reply the message.

3. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

4. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to win EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro because It is the most efficient and easy to use software that will easily recover corrupted data from internal and external storage media. This program has a user-friendly interface and easy to use.

5. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Great giveaway !

i tried this software it's really easy to use and very powerfull to recover corrupted or lost data.

thank you very much so count me in for this ;)

6. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Count me in on this one, I have some files I have been wanting to recover on a few drives.
    Thanks

7. Memnon

Memnon MDL Member

Feb 22, 2010
    I have lost some important files last week due to accidental deletion.
    If I have this software I can easily recover them and use it in the future.
    So, Count me in!
    Thanks!

8. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    #8 billmcct, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. whokilledme

whokilledme MDL Novice

May 20, 2018
    I will not use it everyday but that one unlucky time when I accidentally delete or erased my SD card I will need it.

10. ispasion22

ispasion22 MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2018
    I want to be legally protected from any anomalies that would affect hdd's by a program I've already checked and is famous.

11. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Data recovery programs are very much like insurance: If you ever 'have' a disaster, having acquired one beforehand will be a lifesaver, and it'll be too late to get it then... I had a 'data recovery disaster' sevral years ago, and that describes my situation then: I had to buy a DR program to partially recover, because with the 'marginal' resources I had left I couldn't do it.

I have a couple DR programs I got from giveaways (with limitations), but I know that Easeus DR Wizard is one of the best, so having one with lifetime upgrades would enormously help my peace of mind in that respect, from now on.

12. Venky1

Venky1 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2018
    First, thanks for this giveaway. I am not saying it lightly because recently (last month) I experienced an external hard drive crash and I realized how important it is to have a good data recovery software. I tried 4 different softwares (Recuva, Stellar, Wise and Puran), but none of them were able to identify and recover to my satisfaction (Puran and Recuva were somewhat better, but not good enough). Then I used trial version of EaseUs data recovery which identified files not identified by other software and I was able to get 2GB data because it was trial. I put the drive aside (not using so data is not overwritten) hoping a giveaway such as this will come to my rescue and that's why I am glad for this giveaway. Please count me in. Thanks!

13. bromine30

bromine30 MDL Novice

Dec 4, 2018
    #13 bromine30, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    Simple and Absolutely must have a MASTER KEY (software), to open and re-enter in to your
    system of almost dying piece and rejuvenate it. so why not I have?
    Thanks for giving us an opportunity to participate.

14. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    I eventually found EaseUS listed elsewhere online. Within a few minutes, the free demo had recovered fully playable files. Both audio and video streams, everything was perfect. No issues.

15. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I would like to win EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro because of need of backups

16. MIAN UMER

MIAN UMER MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2018
    I want to recover few files. I would like to get it .

17. leekc

leekc MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Recently my external HDD crashed and I need a good data recovery program like EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro to recover my valuable files and photos. Thanks.

18. meadowlark

meadowlark MDL Novice

May 23, 2017
    I want to participate because the specific program is among the best of its kind , a data recovery tool is a must have tool , much less when it comes to permitting use of eternity with upgrades.
    Nice giveaway thank you.

19. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. It is the all in one recovery solution that will let me retrieve lost or deleted files, photos, music, audio, emails, etc. from your hard drive, memory card, USB, digital camera, mobile devices, and other storage media. Accidentally deleted files as well as data from damaged or formatted hard drives can be easily restored

(The price of the license with lifetime upgrades is $89.85)

20. mick dundee

mick dundee MDL Novice

Dec 14, 2018
    I believe in the saying "If you failed to prepare then you have prepared to fail". I have known people who lost data due to hard drive failure and I know how expensive it can be to get the data back. I want to be prepared; have the necessary tools to be able to recover data when (not if) any of my hard drives fail therefore, I want to win this giveaway license.