Phoenix bios mods section

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by The.Watcher, Aug 7, 2009.

1. The.Watcher

The.Watcher MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2008
    The subforum above, I can see its got a limited access so how can I join this so called exclusive club? I just want to try and do tests on a Toshiba laptop. Thanks.

2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    The 'exclusive club' are Moderators, admins and 2 modders............ don't get this wrong: NO exclusive requests...............if you tell me what rights you need and what for...no problem...all the others may edit their own post and of course download their mods...

The thread is restricted to avoid chaos, not to create 'exclusive' members.;) They were first that's all.....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. The.Watcher

The.Watcher MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2008
    #3 The.Watcher, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    (OP)
  4. computerwis

computerwis MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2009
    This answered my question, that's why I can't post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ashoktvm

ashoktvm MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    Hi Yen

I got my bios modded by Justinkb, but even after flashing using it I am unable to upgrade my bios to 2.1. Justinkb says my bios have some protection regarding the slic table and you know how to edit that. Can u help him or send my a bios mod of that. My post is in the 2nd page of the phoenix bios mod request forum