photo recovery on a pantech flex p8010...

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by rmcphiex1, Apr 29, 2014.

1. rmcphiex1

rmcphiex1 MDL Novice

Apr 23, 2012
    i have a
    pantech Flex p8010.
    i had a grip of jpegs in my download folder and I cut them all to paste them into my sd card. When I tried to paste them a file with the same name was of course in the folder so it asked if I wanted to continue, I clicked not to and then it started to paste some other files but then it stopped. When it was finished it had only pasted one file. I returned to the download folder to see if the rest were there but it was empty. Any known ways to ge3t them back? I'm all open for suggestions.

2. Misscoco

Misscoco MDL Novice

May 3, 2014
    Did you delete something by accident or something else?
    Or virus attack?
    Anyway if you want to restore your data, try recovery tool.
    I only know this way.
    You can try 4Card Recovery, icare and others to retrieve your data.
    [FONT="宋体"]The detailed steps are here. [/FONT][FONT="宋体"][/FONT][FONT="宋体"]Step one. Download 4Crad Recovery on your computer.[/FONT][FONT="宋体"][/FONT][FONT="宋体"]Step two. Start it and select the files that you wan to recover, you can choose to restore all as well.[/FONT][FONT="宋体"][/FONT][FONT="宋体"]Step three. Choose the [/FONT][FONT="宋体"]next[/FONT][FONT="宋体"] button to scan it and here you just need to wait for several minutes.[/FONT][FONT="宋体"][/FONT][FONT="宋体"]Step four. Keep your recovered data on the other part.
    Unless the original data not changed, or you won't be able to do that.
    Have a try.[/FONT]​