physx on windows 7 ?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by devil-may-cry, Jul 19, 2009.

1. devil-may-cry

devil-may-cry MDL Junior Member

Jan 5, 2009
  2. jackdor

jackdor MDL Member

Jun 20, 2009
    have you tride the old physx that come on the game disk this happened to me with COD and jack the ripper

3. Lenmaer

Lenmaer MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2009
  4. jackdor

jackdor MDL Member

Jun 20, 2009
    try uninstalling the one that on your system then install the one that came with your game disk than test. if works than install the updates

5. cst

cst MDL Junior Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Download the lastest drivers.
    Install with admin privileges.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. devil-may-cry

Jan 5, 2009
    i don't have any physx on my pc :D

7. devil-may-cry

Jan 5, 2009
    in nvidia site she say
    last driver is already installed

8. Lenmaer

Lenmaer MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2009
    Always remember that most of the windows seven drivers are still in beta phase until seven hits the store in october even if the manufacturers don't say it.

9. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    NVidia rarely posts stable driver releases. Mostly they are all beta not on the main NVidia's site.

devil- ensure that you have installed the latest BETA drivers (190.xxx) and install the physx drivers with admin's priviledges. Also ensure that you have dx 9.0 latest release installed. I have physx drivers the same build on my Win7 x86 rig installed without problems, even when I'm an owner of ATi's hardware only ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Southern Belle

Southern Belle MDL Novice

May 31, 2012
    heyal,

i have the same problem for GRAW 2 here is the message i recieve:

GRAW2 requires an up to date version of Ageia PhysX and associated DLLs. Please install latest PhysX runtime.

Renderer: threaded
    Physics : threaded

i've installed the nvidia the latest for my vid card and says its installed but the game still won't work i also tried installing a stand alone and that just wouldn't install even under administrator

let me know if there is a fix please

thanks,
    southern belle