Please help me to make the MOD Bios of PC CHIPS mother board M863G Ver3.0

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by yoshihingis, Jun 16, 2013.

1. yoshihingis

yoshihingis MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2012
    Hell Everybody, I heve one thing to need your supports, I have very rare and special mohter board of PC CHIPS.
    We never get his BIOS from Web site, so I took out his BIOS by AMI flash tool.
    I used AMI tool ver163 to meke the MOD bios, but I could not make it by SSV2,
    AMI tool displayed " there is no space in BIOS to insert SLIC for the SSV2 hence I used SSV3 with advance setting"Adjust location of SLIC"
    AMI tool was finished witout Error,and the MOD bios was made,but I could not do the actuvation of Win7 by the BIOS.
    AMItool 164
    SLIC HP.bin
    SLP HP.txt
    BIOS for PC CHPIS M863G ver.3 (AMD M 2200+ CPU on the board) as below (plsease access sendspace.com)
    /file/k0lykt

Please teach me how to make the MOD bios for this mother board.

Reagars,

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. yoshihingis

yoshihingis MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2012
    Thank you Tito,
    and I am sorry for my inconvinience ,I will create new thread at the forum that you psuggested.

There is not Original Bios link, this mother boards were sold in only Japan.
    if you need original bios ,plaese access the folder at the folder file/k0lykt at the sendspace.com and download the bios that I uploaded.
    I attatched the scrrenshot of SLIC Toolkit

I'd really appriciate it if you will give me any advises.
    advanced_mose_set.jpg

4. yoshihingis

yoshihingis MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2012
    Thank you for your advices,redroad. Of course ,RW-every thing willbe able to investigate the structure of BIOS, But Can I use it at the AMI-tool? When I use Phoenix-tool, I use RW-everything,too.But in this case,I use AMI-tool.

5. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    domatlapuk made one for ver 5.x in 2009 and it worked .. SSV2 advanced, manual slic insertion.

6. yoshihingis

yoshihingis MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2012
    Dear LatinMcg,Thank you for your advices,
    I used SSV2 advanced ,manual silc insertion(Setting number is Zeo"0"),but I could not fo the activation.

Regars,

7. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    not sure then.. some of these are tricky. eventualy one of the more experienced operators will post solution.

8. yoshihingis

yoshihingis MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2012
    Thnaks ,LatinMcG If you get other idea,please tell me!

9. erpsterm35

erpsterm35 MDL Expert

May 27, 2013
    hi yoshihingis. I recently did a modded bios for the PC Chips M863G motherboard on my friend's computer, though slightly older revision (v1.5A)
    but I eventually got through the SLIC activation and it worked. Send me a PM if you want to know more.

To really check if you properly modded the BIOS, run the SLIC Dump Toolkit 3.2 program and click on the Advanced tab and make sure everything listed there is in green color; anything mentioned in red indicates a problem.

10. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    @erpsterm35

Why don't you explain here or share the modded bios??