Please help need recovery discs for com[aq presario cq61-406sa

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by TAZMANUK, Jul 7, 2011.

1. TAZMANUK

TAZMANUK MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2008
    Hi, i am in need of recovery discs for my compaq presario windows 7 64bit pc model cq61 406sa, i accidently formatted my recovery partition and cant get it back, i contacted hp they was 32 quid which i aint paying as i paid 40 quid out in extra warrranty and the warranty does not cover these discs, as the recovery manager was on the partition and wont make any discs for me either.

please advise or locate me in the right direction

thanks in advance

2. TAZMANUK

TAZMANUK MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2008
    Hi thanks

i have looked at getting the iso with your link but the english i cant find onlt the other languages!!!

3. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. TAZMANUK

TAZMANUK MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2008
    Cheers downloading that iso now

5. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    #6 stayboogy, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
    english is the only version on that page i linked you to... you clicked the link that links to china4ever's other languages that does not include english. maybe read a little :p

go down to the box that says "code" above it
    click "x86 links.txt" for 32 bit
    click "x64 links.txt" for 64 bit

and you are better off downloading the one i linked to than just plain windows 7 because it already has sp1 with it and it takes up substantially less space than if you go through windows update and let it bring your system up to date and fill the winsxs folder with a bunch of useless files...