Please help to update my Win7 Enterprise

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Vsonic, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Vsonic

Vsonic MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2011
    Hello

I was wondering if I can update my Win 7
    I downloaded Win 7 Enterprise Integrated 64bit and installed it just fine on my Pc that I just formatted.
    I have been using it for few weeks and it works fine. but i didnt enable the auto updates as i am afraid microsoft will detect it.
    I have no idea about "loader" that you guys use to activate and update the windows.

Is it fine for me to enable the auto updates? what happen when i enable it and microsoft detects it as not a genuine copy?

thanks for the help

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Well to start with enterprise cannot be activated with Daz loader enterprise does not use SLP activation it uses KMS server activation you should be safe to turn on automatic updates.

3. Vsonic

Vsonic MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2011
    its already activated because i am using it right now. but i dunno if its alright for me to enable auto updates. and what is KMS activation?

Just now I downloaded "Windows Updates Downloader" from here because I thought i would just manually update it. to be safe.
    but I have to download Update list and there are 2 types. one is RTM and the other is SP 1. I dont know which one have.

4. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    The HAL7600 promises to enable enterprise versions of Windows 7 via the patch method in the system

There are reports that does not work in SP1, so an update can only hope the developer ...

The Chew7 also works in the enterprise, and there are people who could work in SP1

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vsonic

Vsonic MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2011
    I dont understand what you just said.

I just wanna know if it's safe for me to enable the auto updates. and what do i do if microsoft detect my copy as not genuine?. or are there any other ways to update the windows 7?
    I can provide more info about my copy if you need any. just let me know

Thanks alot

6. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    Yes you can enable updates. Push comes to shove use the search function on our forums and search for KMS Activation .....

7. Vsonic

Vsonic MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2011
    thank you

is this the one i should download? the KMS activation
    forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/8304-Windows-7-Enterprise-Activation

8. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    Yeah that one works.