Please I need help

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Luukaas, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Luukaas

Luukaas MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009
    Please im desesperate. Sorry to bother you guys.
    I downloaded some files from here in a threat
    mydigitallife. info/threads /21978-Windows-7-Partition-Based-Recovery-solution-FREE

then i replace the archives on the Boot folder on disk C,
    Restart my computer and come out a message seing that resent actions had made a problem on boot or something like that: the file is corrupted, that i need to put the dvd to recovery, unfortunately i havent got it.

So i think all i got to do is replace the files on boot for "true ones". I will give it a try if you let me

need my computer back :( for work
    actually im running jolicloud
    i will be very pleaseful if someone can upload the windows 7 Boot folder to megaupload or some file service

thank you vert much

2. jabberwocky

jabberwocky MDL Member

Aug 28, 2009
    it would not do you any good ,you need a windows7 dvd to repair the problem ,if you dont have one then borrow one , run it select install then you will get an option to repair .follow the onscreen instructions .

3. Luukaas

Luukaas MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009
    can you please pass me the files so i can give it a try? please.
    i got the dvd in the computer on a file, but i cant iniciate cause im running jolicloud (ubuntu based system) neither got a dvd burning app

4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Well simple answer is download dvd burning APP rather that download full windows 7 dvd, next time always make sure you have some form of recovery available before you try messing with your OS.

5. NICK@NUMBER11

NICK@NUMBER11 MDL Expert

Mar 23, 2010
    What the files that you need, list them and i will see what i can do for you, but i dont think it will work, you will need to run a repair on your system

6. Luukaas

Luukaas MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009
    yes i know, i was silly. but there is not burning app for jolicloud. i simply replaced the files. no adds in registry. if i only can try copying those files back i think it can work

7. Luukaas

Luukaas MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009
    thanks nick. you are the best. simply. you go C/BOOT
    i need all the files on boot folder. there arent many, thank you very much, i dont know if it would work neither but is better for my if i try.
    thank you again :)

8. jabberwocky

jabberwocky MDL Member

Aug 28, 2009
    information in the boot folder is largely unique to your PC ,information regarding hard drive/partitions/sectors etc. will not be the same on someone elses PC .you have to do a repair via a windows 7 DVD, only other option ,a fresh install ..

9. NICK@NUMBER11

NICK@NUMBER11 MDL Expert

Mar 23, 2010
    private me your email address and i will send over rar file if you want to try, but you really need to repair